Cosplay-What you planning for 2010 :)?

touchthesky

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Think the 'ol Cylon will be able to come out to play again next year.

Seemed to go down quite well in August and I was all chuffed when more than a few folk expressed their delight at seeing a "Proper Cylon" at the event.

And with luck I'll be using the Imperial Royal Guard for the first time at a Collectomania event(just to add a splash of well needed colour amongst the ranks of stormtroopers!)

Edited by Mc.Cylon

• 2 weeks later...

yid need tae be offy thin for that one.

I'll have a new Mando , helmet and armour are done , just need time to paint ( money as well ) them fabric and sewing . Working on more steampunk stuff (but thats on a need to know basis)

, and i might just have a couple of new 501st ones as well

Edited by Cocomando

I might resurrect one of my old costumes for the Sunday. Beetlejuice maybe. Probably need to take out the suit a bit though - been a looong time since I wore it...

Ace. I wish I had old costumes to resurrect lol...Only costume I've ever worn aside Lara is Supergirl but thats a silly Argos costume, and Scream but I was like 12..it was Halloween.

I have FOUR planned costumes for next year..eek. 3 are realistic (*they are all to an extent almost half done*) and one isn't..which kinda sucks.