Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

OK Sean Bean ????

McKellen dosn't and wont charge for autographs, so maybe that rules him out, things may have changed but highly unlikely.

ah man sean bean would be amazing, i love sharpe so much and enjoy everything ive seen him in, he was great as boromir

anyone from sharpe would be great

what did rick do in the uk?
Just remembered that he was at an event with Amanda Tapping.

He did a convention event in 2006. Don't know if I can quote the name of the organizers though.

As far as I can guess, I'm still thinking it could be Sarah Michelle Gellar or Viggo Mortensen :dance:

Note from QS: You can neither give the name of the organisers nor the name of the event, that's why I had to edit, sorry.

Technically as soon as it's enough information to find the event through Google it is too much. But we don't stick to that rule that closely during discussions like these. :thumbup:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

My US knowledge is lacking - has Tom Welling done anything?

Some Smallville panels at Comic Con I think, I'm pretty sure I saw something on Youtube.

Jason said the guest is "all pleasing".

Smallville is popular, but Tom Welling or also Kristen Kreuk wouldn't count as "all pleasing" per my definition. Sean Bean or Kiefer Sutherland would be more matching there because they've done various things.

My US knowledge is lacking - has Tom Welling done anything?

Some Smallville panels at Comic Con I think, I'm pretty sure I saw something on Youtube.

Jason said the guest is "all pleasing".

Smallville is popular, but Tom Welling or also Kristen Kreuk wouldn't count as "all pleasing" per my definition. Sean Bean or Kiefer Sutherland would be more matching there because they've done various things.

either of them would be great but kiefer did comic con this year

Does San Diego Comic Con count since it's really become a studio led event with guests appearing to simply push their new movie or show? It's like a press junket that they let the public into.

Some do signings there though.

Oh yeah, I know they do signings but they're there mostly at the behest of their studios to push their new whatever.

Does that count as a proper con/signing show? Maybe it does, I'm just asking :dance:

Richard Armitage????

Will anyone laugh at me if I say I don't know who he is?? ^^" Sorry

No chance with Viggo (we all live in hope) he won't charge for autographs either, he has very strong beliefs about that unfortunately.

I know, unfortunately.... But as you said, I also live in hope =)

Edited by Dellefyne

Richard Armitage????

Will anyone laugh at me if I say I don't know who he is?? ^^" Sorry

Don't worry. I've just googled his name as well. Not a good sign for an expected "Big Star Guest".

Has Kiefer Sutherland ever done an event in the US??

comic con

you know the guests who dont charge, maybe there fee for autos could go to charity, and theres still the money from photos. so those guests cant be counted out i dont think

armitage isnt that big, u wouldnt say he was an amazing guest, he was in the recent and a bit naff robinhood tv series and the brilliant spooks