We now have 5 Male and 5 Female Guests if you could pick 1 more of eac

julie Hannah

If i could choose 1 more Male guest it would be Tom Price and 1 more Female it would be Naoko Mori, Who would be your final 2 Guests. That should be tricky as you all have your Favourites, But as we have 5 Male and 5 Female Guests i would think only 2 more guests will be announced. Get your thinking caps on. julie-t :YAHOO::dance:

Yeah if I could choose two, it'd be Tom Price and Naoko Mori. Lachlan Nieboer and Kai Owen would be near the top of the male section with Cush Jumbo and Lucy Cohu near the top of the female section though. That's if we get any more guests of course, we've got an amazing line-up but those would be my choices if we had any more guests. :smile:B)

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Female choice is easy, that's Naoko. Male is harder, because it is such a close thing between Kai and Tom. I think Tom might JUST pip it but it really is a very very close run thing.

Male - Boy who played Stephen.

I have no idea why, I would just love to meet him! Because he is (well, WAS) officially the coolest kid alive (well dead) being Jacks *edit - GRAND * son and all :P ... Untill Jack killed him... Which was horrific... But you know... Still? :(

Female - Freema Agyeman

Just so I could apologise for the last time I met her (AGES ago - and i had never met anyone famous before - I was 13 lol, and made a complete noob of myself! :lol:)

Edited by ilovejohnbarrowman

I have no idea why, I would just love to meet him! Because he is (well, WAS) officially the coolest kid alive (well dead) being Jacks son and all :P ... Untill Jack killed him... Which was horrific... But you know... Still? :(

*cough* grandson *cough*

Female - Freema Agyeman

Just so I could apologise for the last time I met her (AGES ago - and i had never met anyone famous before - I was 13 lol, and made a complete noob of myself! :lol:)

What did you do?

I have no idea why, I would just love to meet him! Because he is (well, WAS) officially the coolest kid alive (well dead) being Jacks son and all :P ... Untill Jack killed him... Which was horrific... But you know... Still? :lol:

*cough* grandson *cough*

Female - Freema Agyeman

Just so I could apologise for the last time I met her (AGES ago - and i had never met anyone famous before - I was 13 lol, and made a complete noob of myself! :P)

What did you do?

OMG did I say son?? :o

(Its been a VERY long week :D)

I'm SUCH a muppet... :(

Thanks! lol

Well I saw her and was like "Excuse me are you Freema agyeman?" and she goes "I am yes" So me and my friend just screamed literally in her face, and the whole bar went silent and just stared at us. Then I just started crying in shock! LMAO! And she was hugging me and laughing! It was just the funniest thing.

Its SO embarrassing, but it was 2 years ago, and I have matured alot with the celebs since then! I didnt have a clue what to do! lol!

I have an autograph from her saying "To Bonnie - WOW! You have got to be the biggest fan ever! love ya! Freema x" lol.

I really need to say sorry... I'm not sure if she will recognise me though because I've changed a lot, hopefully she wont! lol.

Edited by ilovejohnbarrowman

Female: Naoko, because she's so lovely to be around. (I think she may have family issues that could pose a problem, but I'll hope anyway.)

Male: Tom Price edges out Kai by a tiny bit because (a) I know Kai will be preparing for the Coventry half marathon and (:lol: I want to see Tom in a repaired state of being. (See comment below quote.)

Haha! Tom Price in a dress! Weirder things have happened I suppose.

I'd worry about him getting a heel caught and breaking his leg, and after seeing him with a newly and very painfully broken arm in Chicago, I'm not sure I'm ready for that. :(

Burn and Naoko.

Mine would probably be Burn and Naoko too but I'm sure someone on this forum spoke to him and he said that he's busy during the days of the event unfortunately. Eve probably won't be able to attend either as she'll be heavily pregnant or giving birth at around the time of the event. That leaves Naoko as the only main cast member that may still be free during The Hub 3 so I'm hoping that we get Naoko and Tom Price, Kai Owen or Lachlan Nieboer if we get any more guests. :unsure:

Edited by Doctor Who