Brand New Website

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

Hey guys, we have a shiny new website up for Collectormania London, with all of the latest guests added in, just thought I would let you know that it is now finished and online, so make sure to update your bookmarks :D

:YAHOO:

SJ

xox

Edited by slaycandy

lol does kai owen attend every convention these days?

gotta say i preferred the old site design, but it matters not, cant wait for this, good news on gareth attending, would be brilliant to get paul darrow aswell

Kai Owen is Awsome though

lol does kai owen attend every convention these days?

gotta say i preferred the old site design, but it matters not, cant wait for this, good news on gareth attending, would be brilliant to get paul darrow aswell

Kai Owen is Awsome though

he was good in Children f earth, but man i hated him in season 1 of tw, still im not to bothered about him, Id kill for Naoko Mori, she is so beautiful and was amazing as tosh, would love it if she attended

• Moderators

Id kill for Naoko Mori, she is so beautiful and was amazing as tosh, would love it if she attended

I'd love to see Naoko too - nearly went to C15 to see her, then ended up at a completely different signing that day and she had to pull out anyway, so /that/ worked out for me... sort of. Would love to see her