first Guest for C16 Linda Hamilton

showmasters

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need more guests from The Terminator (1984) THE MOVIE (keep it real - TV show has nowt to do with Linda).

Earl Boen...Dr. Silberman (also T2 and T3 )

Lance Henricksen...Lt Ed Vukovich (also Aliens, Near Dark, AvP)

Bess Motta...Ginger

Rick Rossovich...Matt (also Top Gun and Navy SEALS )

Dick Miller...Gun store owner (also Gremlins 1+2 )

Brian Thomson...Punk (Also Cobra, X-Files, Enterprise, Buffy)

William Wisher...Co-writer of T1 and T2 (also cop in car, "This is 1L-19.")

Gale Anne Hurd...Producer/co-writer and ex-Mrs Cameron #1 (also Aliens, T2, The Abyss, Armageddon, Hulk and The Punisher )

What he said :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No way Linda hamilton pure legend :D its ballocks about stephen lang going to Lfc :chair: i think we are od sum more terminator guests now :D like robert patrick earl boen/Dr silderman he would be a cool guest, joe morton,jennette goldstein miss her last time round ,micheal edwards/old john conner and michael biehn and lance henriksen n e one would be cool :cylon::thumbup::thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Linda did have supplies of that photo in 10x8 size when I met her last year, but like DavidB says that doesn't guarantee it will be the case this time. I have no idea as to whether the photos she had available were brought along by Linda or were supplied by the event organiser.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow! Met Linda Hamilton for the first time ever today - what a lovely lady! I'm a very happy bunny now : )

What was she like, how was she with having posed photos and what did you get signed?

Wow! Met Linda Hamilton for the first time ever today - what a lovely lady! I'm a very happy bunny now : )

What was she like, how was she with having posed photos and what did you get signed?

She was really friendly and relaxed. I didn't pose for photos, but I think others did, so it didn't appear to be a problem. I asked her to sign one of her Terminator movie photos; personalized of course! :(