3rd guest

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm gutted when i opened up the prom page Mr question mark is gone, now there is nothing but space there an i was sooo looking forward to meeting Mr Question mark! (does this mean we might get another guest announcement soon....please.)

sorry that this post is random i have a massive tooth ach and am on a lot of pain killers :D

I told Jamie he well needed to come to this one cos it's near my birthday! Not sure why that would convince him but would deffo mean more tequila and corona!

Haha I hope it works! I would want him to sing sweet songs. Mmm Corona =]

:YAHOO::o ....RPatz was a support.... Imagine how crazy everyone would be if he turned up. :wub::wub:

I dread to think.....will need poweful earplugs :lol:

Am praying hard its Alex

Saw him at LFCC and wow wow wow not only is he charming and easy to chat to and makes ya feel really special he gives the most amazing bear hugs ever

Please please let it be Alex

I thought Kellan gave great hugs but boy does he give amazing bear hugs (as you can see from pic posted on General Rambling .....can't breathe!!!!!!)

I wouldn't mind Alex again or any of the Wolf Pack they all look pretty hot!!!!!

Edited by Twilightmum49

Does the question mark mean that it isnt know what guest is going or is it being kept a secret from us ?????

that is the question, the suspence is killing me here! :uhoh:

They'll let us know as soon as they've signed the contract with that person I think. So maybe they're talking with someone about it, but haven't it finalized yet.

haha I love that emmetts been called by his real name (kellan) yet mr Molina is just been called molina anyway haha

haha I love that emmetts been called by his real name (kellan) yet mr Molina is just been called molina anyway haha