3rd guest

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooooooo cant wait to know who the 3rd person is am worse than Alice planning a wedding lol lol

Still dont know what to wear for the disco hmmmmmmmm and do we get an indervidual pic with each guest at prom or a group one with all the guests in?

sooooooo cant wait to know who the 3rd person is am worse than Alice planning a wedding lol lol

Still dont know what to wear for the disco hmmmmmmmm and do we get an indervidual pic with each guest at prom or a group one with all the guests in?

i was wondering that about the Photo too :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

As David has say, due to time constraints it's a group shot only.

I take it you can't buy more then? :P

Would 3 seperate booths be just as time efficent? Although would cost more due to 3 photographers but we all could go from guest to guest to get our pics done and still be within the 2 hour time limit

Im just greedy and would really love a kellan only pic ekk selfish really

• Showmasters Admin

I take it you can't buy more then? :blush:

I'm afraid not.

• Showmasters Admin

Would 3 seperate booths be just as time efficent? Although would cost more due to 3 photographers but we all could go from guest to guest to get our pics done and still be within the 2 hour time limit

Im just greedy and would really love a kellan only pic ekk selfish really

And we'd have to put the price up so the show could have 3 photographers.