Guest suggestions for LFCC 2010

I don't think he has ever done any kind of signing but how about Ian Holm?Like John Hurt he has appeared in Alien so he would have a very broad appeal Lord Of The Rings for example.......

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now we have lost frakes,lang and young can we have some top guests to replace them,mr t hint hint!!!!!

WE NEED THE A TEAM (ORGINAL MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!! BENEDICT,SCHULTZ,AND T)

after the dissapointment of not 1 but 3 cancelled guests we need something to smile about.

Edited by del-boy

• Moderators

It was sarcasm, sorry. I must remember that doesn't always come over on here.

I knew that lol.

But honestly..get him back. :P

Well I knew you would :D

Not like you've never mentioned him before ;)

Of course not...

I attract his weird fans on facebook though :P.

Rachel Bella: Eddie I love you man!when ya will see me you will fall in love with a bitch wad who knows how to *oi* party and raise the bloody dead man!you will love my style and you will be impressed by the pent up aggression man!I am gettin *drunk* faced now thinking hmm when ya come up here we can go bar hopping and just get real hammered and go to a hotel and... See more pass out sounds like fun man!Then ya can *ahem* me cause I had no complaints from other men!then I can fly back with ya back to the city they call metal land and live with each other I am a cool,hip,wild,insane,crazy woman who loves Stoic man boy I must watch out for the abuse huh!abuser number 2 huh!I know how to fight be very caustious man and know that I dont take *naughty* or crap from anyone man ok!Poor Rachel man for marrying ya she must of been out of her bleepin mind!dont hurt her cause if ya do then you will pay for this dearly do you understand me and you will have hell to pay!

And heres the amazing status she made which was about...ME!

Eddie I wanna become an actress and I wanna appear on the Young and the restless cause I have the skills I dont even need a script cause I need to get on CSI NY cause I am CSI NY material and what not?Eddie I am better looking then that fan that was with ya Vicky Wild I am more photogenic then that thing how can be man!God wants us to be husband & ... See morewife he sent me a message call me ok I do have a sexy voice I wanna lose all weight cause back in the eighties I weighed about 200 pounds I looked hot with a 32 size jeans and I wanna go down to 140 so that you can look at me and say wow you do look hot I am going back to my grudge days!

I don't normally rate peoples attractiveness against my own but I gotta say...she don't know what she talkin' bowt! Hahaha.

Ahem...slightly off topic I do apologise but it IS funny.

Edited by touchthesky