Jewel Staite / Keeley Hawes

I don't know about you all but personally I only come across people very occasionally who I think are really special from their general personality, attitude, demeanour and how they behave with other people.

Both of these young ladies fit the bill exactly, obviously really genuine nice people who would make great friends, and Jewel has the perfect name as well.

I'd see either again if they came to another event I can't say that for many.

In fact I have already seen Jewel twice.

Do the rest of you agree

I met Keeley but not Jewel - but yes, Keeley was absolutely lovely - and it seemed completely genuine too, you could tell she wasn't just being nice because she felt she should be but because it was in her nature.

Completly agree with all comments about Jewel. Unfortunately I didn't see Keeley but would like to nominate Eve Myles in her place - an equally outstanding guest. Both really enjoy meeting their fans (of which there are many) and it shows.

It would be great to see both back at any all future events :wub:

would like to nominate Eve Myles in her place - an equally outstanding guest.

oh definitely, I couldn't agree more! Eve totally made the weekend for me, and was such a delight to meet. She even remembered me when I went back later in the day which I really wasn't expecting, and seemed pleased to see me again.

I'd love to meet her again, and Keeley too.

oh definitely, I couldn't agree more! Eve totally made the weekend for me, and was such a delight to meet. She even remembered me when I went back later in the day which I really wasn't expecting, and seemed pleased to see me again.

Third-ing the vote for Eve, she was lovely.

Keeley was lovely, got to talk to her for a bit when she'd finished signing.

she was genuinely surprised by how many people turn up to get her auto on saturday (expecting maybe 50...bless!) It was her first signing event and said she had a wonderfull time and met many wonderful fans and would def come back and do another event.

Keeley was just amazing, one of the best guests I have ever met.

I only had a shoot with Jewel this weekend (met her before but didnt get a picture) but even in the brief photoshoot she was lovely and polite as always.

Did not meet Eve this time around as I have met her twice before, but she is always a perfect guest! Even after flying to cardiff and back before the event AND being pregnant lol

Eve is very good at remembering peoples names. Wonder if she has a photographic memory. Will have to ask her next time she attends. If I remember....

Keeley was wonderful. I wasn't sure what to expect but she was amazing and meeting her is possibly my favourite guest/celebrity encounter I've ever had. I still can't get over what a sweetheart she was. Such class. You can't fake that.

I met Jewel before at another SM show and she's also worthy of her reputation. Very sweet.

Eve is also amazing. I met her at another event last year and she won everyone over; she's like a big ray of sunshine and so adorable and fun.

They are the type of guests you come away from feeling really privileged to have met. They know how to make fans feel special.

Edited by Princess83