Sports section?

mej619

sports guest are always great, but what about other types of guests... we have had glamour models and they always seem popular also what about pop stars, surely there would be a market for showmasters to corner as i dont know of any such event elsewhere.

sports guest are always great, but what about other types of guests... we have had glamour models and they always seem popular also what about pop stars, surely there would be a market for showmasters to corner as i dont know of any such event elsewhere.

i have stated this in other posts, music guests would be great - as part of a CM show along with tv/film and sport guests

the dude :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Why not just go the whole hog, forget the TV and film guests and have a big fruit bowl in the middle that we can all through our car keys into, get some loud disco music going, have some hoses spraying baby oil out randomly and turn Earl's Court into ancient Greece for one glorious weekend!

That said some sports guests would be welcome! There was a suggestion of having some sort of Liverpool FC legends reunion for C16 after Bruce Grobbelaar cancelled. Be great if that happened.

Why not just go the whole hog, forget the TV and film guests and have a big fruit bowl in the middle that we can all through our car keys into, get some loud disco music going, have some hoses spraying baby oil out randomly and turn Earl's Court into ancient Greece for one glorious weekend!

That said some sports guests would be welcome! There was a suggestion of having some sort of Liverpool FC legends reunion for C16 after Bruce Grobbelaar cancelled. Be great if that happened.

I thought that was actually happening? I'm sure I read something saying thats what SM were going to do at the next one :P

I thought that was actually happening? I'm sure I read something saying thats what SM were going to do at the next one ;)

yeah, they decided to go with the Anime instead. Shame.

• Showmasters Admin

Whats wrong with getting music guests at a regular event. Maybe music didnt work on its own but there must be musical people that us event attenders would want to meet.

I'm not saying it's completely out of the question. Sportmania didn't do all that well but sport guests seem to work OK within a bigger TV/Film show. So maybe one day they'll look at getting music guests again.

I just know the look of pain and terror I see on the faces of Mark and Jason if you mention music guests.

Edited by Too Tall

How bout some the gladiators? :D

I was gonna say the only sports stars that interest me would be wrestlers but I'd LOVE to meet some of the classic gladiators!

That would make this event even more fantastic.

Edited by spudspud

• 4 weeks later...

What happened at music mania? Sport guests are good as like someone said they bring in more people which is always a good thing,Gladiator wise has to be Jet and lightning and from the new series Tempest! if we're mentioning models can I beg for Kelly Brook and Danielle Lloyd if they come i will bow down before you and worship the ground you walk on! :P

Edited by thepurplehoodedwarrior