A calm thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly calmer now my tickets have arrived (although small prob with Keeley photos)

Hotel confirmation, parking confirmation, tickets and money in bag waiting to go.

Clothes and stuff ready to be packed.

Sweeties for the journey ready.

aaaand relax

:D

Just hope I dont get into one little fight at LFCC...

...My mum would get sacred...

well at least she would move you to live with your aunty and uncle ...............IN BEL AIR! Can't be bad! :YAHOO:

Clarabell, it will be like having your own special con tshirt,..............except its an O2 uniform! Cheaper too! :D

Clarabell, it will be like having your own special con tshirt,..............except its an O2 uniform! Cheaper too! :D

Ha ha ha yes I suppose but it's so hideous it will be off the first minute I get spare that isn't in public!!!!

All I need now is 5.45 on Friday to get here and I'll be on my way!!!!!

You would be surprised I once spent a very drunken weekend in a Youth Hostel I think it was a fair few years back with a load of mates in Leek, we were supposed to be going walking during the days but it never quite happened as it should've done!!!!!

Is there a place called Congleton nearby or have I totally made that up??!!??

Fantastic thread idea, it seems like everyone's panicking.

I'm perfectly calm :P

All my tickets have arrived (and I know where I've put them all), I've got my list of who I want to meet, photos and talks sorted, I know what I'm taking and what I'll be wearing. Phew. I'm never this organised haha.

Yep you're right. Congleton is just a few miles away.

Getting drunk is probably one of the few things you can do in Leek, it seems to consist solely of pubs and charity shops :dance:

Hee hee well it was a few years ago I think we're talking 95 or 96 and we basically hired out the whole youth hostel and took all our drinks with us although I have a vague recollection of about 10-15 people randomly descending on the local pub and asking for bottles to take away with us and the look of sheer disgust on the regulars faces!!!!!!

Anyhoo nice to talk to you, and if you see me around at the weekend, my pic is in the other thread somewhere with the delectable Christian Kane, say hi!!!! :thumbup:

*hides in calm thread*

Why are people choosing today to say they can work for me in the cosplay zone? I had to redo Saturday's rota in the cinema while waiting for HBP to come on!

All very happy and gentle in here!

I know what you mean. You always get volunteers, often after you can't add them in anymore!

Good luck with the rota! :thumbup:

I was really nervous yesterday, but now I've come over all zen! This is the first time I've been to a con and not wanted to see about six people on the programme, so I'm going to enjoy taking a leisurely wander around the stalls on Sunday, and meeting up with my LiveJournal peeps.

I think I like it here in the calm thread. Tea, anybody?

I'm now panicking, but for a purely different reason!

Three of the tops I was planning on wearing at the weekend have all been ripped to shreds in my washing machine!!

Blimmin wire came out of one of pieces of underwear, got trapped in the machine and half my stuff is ripped!!

Didn't want to shop for another top, but looks like I'll have to now! Grr!

I'm now panicking, but for a purely different reason!

Three of the tops I was planning on wearing at the weekend have all been ripped to shreds in my washing machine!!

Blimmin wire came out of one of pieces of underwear, got trapped in the machine and half my stuff is ripped!!

Didn't want to shop for another top, but looks like I'll have to now! Grr!

What a nightmare :thumbup:

I'm a lot calmer today than i have been for the last few. I'm pretty much sorted now. (Still got the worry of my top guest cancelling but hey-ho it's not major. I'm still relatively calm :WINCE:)

Just need to decide on the clothes i'll wear and go out to buy my packed lunch stuffs :thumbup:

Oh, and touchthesky...good luck with that. :WINCE:

I'm sure you'll be fine though. You shouldn't be the only one in costume.

:thumbup:

Edited by Kirayuki

I think groped would be a bigger fear than attacked! :(

:WINCE::WINCE: hahaha. Oh deary me its gonna be an experience and a half. :thumbup:

I'm a lot calmer today than i have been for the last few. I'm pretty much sorted now. (Still got the worry of my top guest cancelling but hey-ho it's not major. I'm still relatively calm :D)

Just need to decide on the clothes i'll wear and go out to buy my packed lunch stuffs :lol:

:thumbup:

Whos your top guest :lol:

I've got my ticket already so i'm all set!

Of course. Great photo opportunity! I'll look out for you in the queue. :thumbup:

She should be willing to say something if she isn't to busy i would have thought. :thumbup:

Edited by Kirayuki