TORCHWOOD FANS

gidda1974

dont know if you have heard but i was browsing HMMV website and found this..................................

Torchwood @ HMV

John Barrowman, Eve Myles and Gareth David-Lloyd will be meeting fans and signing copies of the new DVD and Blu Ray release 'Torchwood: Series 3: Children Of The Earth'

hmv 150 Oxford St, London - Friday 17 July at 12.30pm*

hmv Cardiff - Friday 17 July at 5.00pm

*Due to limited time available, A limited number of wristbands will be issued for access to the signing. Wristbands will be available at the 150 Oxford St. store from 9am on the day of the event on a first come first served basis, no reservations, one per customer only

Buy Now

:P

I soooo wanna go but I'm at work.

Not sure if they'll let me have the day off at short notice.

that's the plus of being at uni, and having finished for the summer! Also, being unemployed, good for this timing wise, but bad for my bank account.

That's why I'm not going, no cash :thumbup:

Live in hope that they'll let me work on of the massive events Hub conventions

awh :D lucky for me it's not too expensive to go to London, and I have just enough loan to do this as well as LFCC. I'm going Hub3 because I know I'll have more loan by then to pay for it, lol. God knows what I'll do after uni and my loans have gone, I'm desperately hunting for a job at the moment but no luck so far :(

• Moderators

If wristbands are limited to one per person, and they're only signing for a short time, then I can imagine they'll be fairly strict on the number of items each person gets.

I've known friends to only be allowed one before, and security can get particularly moany.

yeah, my sister went to a mcfly signing and could only get the thing they were selling signed. I'm planning on getting the DVD there, then my poster by Eve at LFCC and JB at the Hub3, and hoping I'll see GDL at a showmasters event so I can get something signed - last time I met him at the James Masters gig at the beginning of May and got a photo, but nothing signed as it was pure luck that I got to meet him.

*sigh* I miss the long uni summer hols. Graduated, eek, 4 yrs ago.

But......wwooo got the day off so I'm going!!

Bit stressed I'll get there and there wont be any bands left but I'm gonna get there as early as possible.

Would help if they said how many they're giving out. They usually do for McFly signings.

xxxx

Edited by natfrog5

How long do you think the London session would be?

12:30 - 2 pm

I also read this; "Fans can pick up free wristbands at HMV which allow entry to the signing. 250 wristbands will be available only from HMV London from 9.00am on Friday 17th July onwards."

I'm in hope of getting to the Cardiff one with a few friends. Normally, I wouldn't be able to attend a convention anywhere outside Manchester but as a lot of my friends seem to be interested in going, I may be able to go. Fingers crossed it will all work out, It's not definate I can go though but it would be a dream come true to meet those three. :D

Could you not buy it from a HMV store anytime and just take the dvds and receipt as proof?

Not instead of a wristband, but I meen, rather than buying it on the day. wont stocks fly out?

Hmm, I'm not sure, maybe it's best to ring up the HMV store. That's what I did before going to the signing of 'The Writer's Tale' to meet Russell T Davies and then found out that you had to buy it at the store at the signing but that didn't happen when I met Billie Piper in WHSmiths. If I do go, I'll ring up the store and ask first to make sure. :D

Edited by Doctor Who