Just a little idea.. (Birmingham attendees)

As registration doesn't start until 3pm ish, and the guests are still in London until then, we could all meet up and go to lunch before making our way to the hotel.

It would be a great idea for people travelling alone to make friends before they arrive and i'm sure we'll all be pretty excited, so it'd be cool to hang out with each other.

Anyone up for it?

:)

the hotel menu is awfully expensive lol ;) I've been there before was like £8 for a sandwich :( Unless they have special deals on this time.... I think me and my best mate are gonna go to a pub in town called the square peg it's lush

Yay.......lunch break........It's a great idea to meet up before we register but we're having something to eat before we come as we're not too far away and thought of getting there about 1.30-2.00pm

.......not driven there for ages, so will borrow Steve's sat-nav - I hate driving on the motorway, but somehow I always seem to be on it for one reason or another ;)

The hotel isn't that bad!! There's a train that takes u straight into birmingham new street like right next door at that place has hundreeeeeeeeeeds of places to eat

It's still quite a treck.

We could go to the airport and get something to eat there, that way if there's anyone flying in we can meet them there aswell.

We'll find somewhere haha

Lolll, I feel like the NEC is a 3rd/4th home.

Especially as I've slept outside there for 2 nights and wandered the area while doing so for warmth. aha.

The NEC reminds me of people getting lost in the lake and kane reading AXM in my little tent :')

the hotel menu is awfully expensive lol ;) I've been there before was like £8 for a sandwich :( Unless they have special deals on this time.... I think me and my best mate are gonna go to a pub in town called the square peg it's lush

Yeah the food at the hotel - well actually everything at the hotel is SO expensive. I went to an event there and was going to buy a breakfast, they wanted £15 for it!! That shocked me just a bit!!! lol

• Showmasters Admin

There's also the airport, you can get the shuttle from the NEC into the airport where you will find a Frankie & Bennys, Wetherspoons and various other things. :)

SJ

x

As registration doesn't start until 3pm ish, and the guests are still in London until then, we could all meet up and go to lunch before making our way to the hotel.

It would be a great idea for people travelling alone to make friends before they arrive and i'm sure we'll all be pretty excited, so it'd be cool to hang out with each other.

Anyone up for it?

i'm up for it :P

it would be good to get to know everyone before hand.. for those going alone.. like me :P

ahh you and Kane in a little tent eh :P

Liv aswell, but Kane was reading AXM after me and Liv bought 2 copies because Dougie was on the cover topless. aha.

Yeah airport is easy to get to, the shuttles fun aswell.

AND there's a starbucks (Y)

ahh you and Kane in a little tent eh :P

Liv aswell, but Kane was reading AXM after me and Liv bought 2 copies because Dougie was on the cover topless. aha.

You just made the decider!!

haa, we went there quite often (Y)

Sounds like a good idea! I can't remember what time we'll be getting to the hotel. Ha ha I shall have to ask Karly, she'll know and then I can also ask her what she thinks of your idea too.

ahh you and Kane in a little tent eh :lol:

omg!!!

STARBUCKS!!!:blink:

i'm there