General Rambling

28th and 29th November.

I emailed to offer to crew LFCC for me and hubby (if they want us :thumbup: )

Am considering emailing them about this one too

Oh... I won't be in the country then :YAHOO: Never mind! I will not be in work so that makes up for it!

Hey has anyone tried getting their vampire name? I found a website that does it and it comes up with some very Looooooooooooooong ones!!! Still I got to be royalty so I'm happy!

http://www.emmadavies.net/vampire/

Ohhhhh that was the one me and karly did a while ago! This was my result!

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:

Guinevere Papillon

Known in some parts of the world as:

Devil of The Underworld

The Great Archives Record:

Of the world below, creeping amongst the catacombs and sewers of the city.

Ooooh guess what I'm watching???

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha yup tis Twilight!! Again!! Won't be watching it 2ce in a row tonight though. Doubt I'll be able to watch it all the way through to be honest coz really need to go to bed early well earlier than what I did last night!

Ohh Ohh Dayna posted a pic ov my 1920's outfit on the 1920's thread, go have a look i LOVE my new shoes iv got nithing else to wear them with though lol xx

OWWWW trying to get my jewellery off and got 1 of my sovereigns stuck, its the 1st time iv worn all my gold in a long time not quite sure wat possessed me even put my doll on today dont think ill bother again had ehough ov bein called a chav for 1 day lol God get criticised for wearin jewellery now!!!

Just soaked ma hand and got ma ring off thank god bit sore now though :whistling:

Edited by Ma Monkey Man xx

OMG Karly you feeling ok? Lol! Makes a change for you to wear all ya gold!

K I'll go find the thread!

Not really iv got the worst tooth ache ever and its put me in a really bad mood!!!

I was tidying this morning and cum across ma gold and thought 'Why not?' its sat there doing nothing lol

I hate this town i either get called barbie or if i wear gold i get called a chav, can't win!!!

Awww Rhi I like yours! It's very unique :) & Karly Rosalind is almost Rosalie :thumbup:

Yay me lol and i like the fact it says about thunder aswell, gota admit mine made me :whistling:

Okey dokey! No problem! Did you still wanna come up here? My lil sparkly monkey is doing fine ta!

Lol I still think I'll go for the sparkly dress hopefully if it can be made in time! Gonna order it this weekend! Oooh had an email from figleaves....my bridget jones pants are on their waaaay lol!

Oh oh and Karly you're gonna think I'm nuts but I'm going as Bella during the day at the mini-con lol! Atleast I won't look too different from myself! Gonna have to dye my hair back to brown though! Lol.

Lol at your puppy Lily! Awwwwwww!!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Dayna!!!! U shud know better that to mention my most gorgeous ever pair of red shoes that i only got to wear 1ce!!!

Well i wanted to go as Rose but not sure, iv got the necklace and the blond hair but most definitely not the figure lol

YAY iv been beggin you 2 go back natural for ages lol i can curl all your hair for you!!