General Rambling

Damn you all for having really long posts, I cant never bothered reading all the pages Ive missed :wub:

Ah well I will just say this...

My boyfriend bought me the Twilight hardback collection boxset :blink: <3 wooooo love it :D

Aw, he is a sweetie!

Dayna, I couldn't believe it when they used the stargate music. Think it was a film, but it was just literally ripped!

You will giggle when you hear the twilight rip. It is the errie solo womans voice bit? From the original trailer

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juliette have a fab time!! Don't know why I'm writing that as well you've already gone but ahhh wellll lol!

Cheryl I just replied to your comment bout your books on my status. That was so lovely of him to buy them for you! Not sure what I want to get signed. First I thought of taking Twi and NM then I thought of taking the companion but remembered bout Chaske so now it's back to taking Twi and NM again I think lol!

Damn you all for having really long posts, I cant never bothered reading all the pages Ive missed :wub:

Ah well I will just say this...

My boyfriend bought me the Twilight hardback collection boxset :blink: <3 wooooo love it :D

Aw, he is a sweetie!

Dayna, I couldn't believe it when they used the stargate music. Think it was a film, but it was just literally ripped!

You will giggle when you hear the twilight rip. It is the errie solo womans voice bit? From the original trailer

Ohhh the "Who are they?" instrumental? Tis Lizzy Pattinson, Rob's sister, who does that eerie voice bit!

:WAVE: Hi to everyone not been on for a couple of days.....OMG a lot of new threads :clap: to read not had time to go through everything - hop you are all ok... I'll work my way through unless I read kicked off by hubby or Sam :lol:

Our registrations tickets came this morning for Birmingham :YAHOO: getting more excited now :YAHOO:

yay, we are all excited here! Can't wait now. :blink:

and I got an email today to say that I have been put on the crew database :lol:

Doesn't mean I get to crew or anything, but it does mean I get a chance at it. Same as evryone else. But both me and hubby

We applied originally for LFCC, but have also put down for CM london now

I would love to do it.

Its not like I have to worry about wanting loads of photos or anything, just think it would be great fun :D

Ahhh I'd love to enquire about being part of the crew but if I was I'd have a problem with travelling and getting time off work and stuff so isn't really practical for me as much as I'd love to do it!

It seems I have alot to catch up on with threads. Was only away for a couple hours lol!

Sorry guys I'm just going to have to do a littlie victory dance :blush::( my boyfriend just rang about my benefits and they have finally received all the info from his employer so should be sorted by the end of the weekend. They owe me somewhere in the region of £500 so they costumes can finally be started properly when I get it!!! YAY

*more victory dancing* B):clap::D:o:clap::D

:lol: Good old benefits glad they sorted it out for you Sam.

I'm having trouble too keeping up with all the new threads etc makes it harder to check and read them while at work :thumbup:

Will have to look at your vids Lily when I get home as I'm a bit busy at the moment - been a mad week so far at work...... which reminds me I must go....bad girl for coming on when I should be working :dance:

Speak later have a nice afternoon :lol:

Edited by Twilightmum49

Oh My God, I'm SOOOO excited!!!

I love staying in Hotels, so 2 nights in a hotel is so much fun. Not to mention it's a hilton, so it's gonna be more than adequate.

Kellan Lutz. Proms. Dancing. Music. Photographs. Aaaaah!! Too much excitement!!

Heeey everyone! How are we all?

Meh I emailed Jola lastnight coz I couldn't find my confirmation email for ET2. She said it's not possible to send me a copy but my registration letter will be fine! Phew thank god! Was seriously panicking!! Think I'm gonna print off the order from my account though just incase!

Oooh my "Bridget Jones" pants came yesterday lol! And.......they work!! The only down side is it creates back flab! Lol! Not good! So gonna have to sort that out somehow!

Ooooh bought a dark brown hair dye today in prep for ISOM (some may have already read my tweet lol)! Awwww bye bye red hair!

Hello agen :(

As some of you liked My version of Twilight in "Twilight with Coca Cola"

We have made a few sequels not all of them are on youtube yet but here are two..

Just watched them! Ahhhh Lily you do make me chuckle!

Edited by twilight obsessive