What are you wearing for the Prom?

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said i wasn't going to buy a new dress i have plenty at home BUT then on my lunch i went to this shop in old st tube station that has these really cool and different dresses- so now i'll prob end up by getting a new dress...and shoes ect... oh well!

Sod it im gonna wear what i think is cute :blush:

may have to get a pair of those bridget jones knickers to wear underneth ;)

Me and my sis both got them from M & S.

My mother thinks we are insane tho cos she thinks we are too skinny to need them. :firedevil:

I told my dad I wanted some 'bridget jones scary stomach holding inny pants' and he literally laughed has ass off!!! For the rest of the day he was walking around muttering 'control pants' and tutting lmao. :firedevil:

Aw fantastic!

But unless you are a gym fanatic, you just won't get an amazingly flat stomach!

I do Taekwondo twice a week and sit ups every day, but still need control pants for posh dresses

Yeah, I've recently lost 3st, so it's an achievement to even consider a skin tight dress lol. It's a sort of reward to myself for getting to goal lol. I'd love to have a flat stomach, but I've got that lower abdomen bump thing, which I don't think will ever shift lol. Edited by Ilora-Danon

I know I'll never shift mine.

The age old once you have had children, you are never the same................unless you have a personal trainer of course! :P

Anyway, I am working on the theory that if you look at major sportswomen, even if they are lean and trim, they still have that little belly bump thing, apparently means you are healthy, so look on the bright side

(Look, I keep telling myself that, so nobody is allowed to burst my bubble!) :D

ps 3 stone is incredible achievement! :thumbup::D

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

eep just ordered my dress, just have to hope it fits now!

Good luck :D I got my pink one about a week ago and its slightly too long for me so i am gonna have to get it made shorted cos i am so short :P Hopefully yours fits perfectly :blush:

I hardly wear dresses so I am looking forward to the Prom.......i am usually wearing jeans!!

I bought a dress last month (because it was on sale) and have been waiting for the right occassion to wear it..... :blush: Just have to practice walking in high heel shoes!!

I hardly wear dresses so I am looking forward to the Prom.......i am usually wearing jeans!!

I bought a dress last month (because it was on sale) and have been waiting for the right occassion to wear it..... :D Just have to practice walking in high heel shoes!!

Pah, I never said I'd wear High heels, I like to have my hubby taller than me! :blush:

Whats your dress like?