SO WHO WOULD LIKE SHOWMASTERS TO RUN A SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION?

jvd737

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad I have my pics (although I dont think I have even looked at them since I got home!)

Mine are on my floor LOL. I was gonna put my Jensen and Misha ones on my wall with the "squeeze" and Jared pix but they'd just look silly with the bad quality. I think they're just gonna go in a draw lol.

xxxx

I think my favourite phrase that weekend was "if Showmasters were running this event...". Therefore, if Showmasters would kindly run a Supernatural convention so that I can be properly vindicated, that would be great. :blush:

If they could also invite Misha Collins, I swear I won't fall over when I see him in the corridor, this time.

awww!! you fell over? thats so cute. bless!!

Seriously! I... I have a bit of a crush on Misha Collins. Just a little bit. (Okay, a really, really massive one). There I was, minding my own business in a queue, with my back to the corridor, and somebody went "ohmygosh, it's Misha Collins!". I whipped around and possibly moved a little too fast in such a confined space, seeing as how I managed to trip over my own foot and almost take out several of the people standing next to me. I still maintain that this was somehow all his fault. :(