just to let you all know Parking if free at this event now

showmasters

Parking if free at this event now and there are lots of spaces for everyone

so you all will save a little there to

Showmasters every little helps :D

jason

In line with the bus post - and the moaning going on there - could we have a bus driving round the car park delivering people right to the door of the stadium. :D Perhaps you and mark could post your mobile's on here so we can let you know when we arrive and our pick up can be arranged, and the queues cleared! :D

jason

In line with the bus post - and the moaning going on there - could we have a bus driving round the car park delivering people right to the door of the stadium. :D Perhaps you and mark could post your mobile's on here so we can let you know when we arrive and our pick up can be arranged, and the queues cleared! :D

You just know someone is going to take that seriously ! :P

jason

In line with the bus post - and the moaning going on there - could we have a bus driving round the car park delivering people right to the door of the stadium.:D Perhaps you and mark could post your mobile's on here so we can let you know when we arrive and our pick up can be arranged, and the queues cleared! :D

You just know someone is going to take that seriously ! :P

LOL - sadly your probably right. ;)

:D now I'm just imagining some people being carted around like luggage at an airport or something, through the Stadium to their specified guest queue :D

How about people wear roller blades, hang on to the back of the bus and then just peel off when they reach the relevant guest queue ?

:D

Yet another reason why the showmasters events are alway the ones I look forward to the most, just 2 weeks ago I paid £12 to park and £13 entrance to stand in a queue for hours surrounded by free huggers etc, I'll leave everyone to guess where I was

I too attended that horrible little glomp fest!! The queue was very scary indeed. Manga freaks! :YAHOO:

:YAHOO: now I'm just imagining some people being carted around like luggage at an airport or something, through the Stadium to their specified guest queue :D

How about people wear roller blades, hang on to the back of the bus and then just peel off when they reach the relevant guest queue ?

:D

Memories of Frank Spencer :YAHOO:

Yet another reason why the showmasters events are alway the ones I look forward to the most, just 2 weeks ago I paid £12 to park and £13 entrance to stand in a queue for hours surrounded by free huggers etc, I'll leave everyone to guess where I was

I too attended that horrible little glomp fest!! The queue was very scary indeed. Manga freaks!:YAHOO:

If i ever go to 'that' event i just get the coach up as i can get a funfare to save the cost of the parking. Also if people did attend that then they shouldn't complain about anime people. The event is turning more towards japanese arts so you should expect people to be there that like it.

Anyway, is there anywhere that we can't park? Can i assume we can park by doors 3, 4 and 5?

• Showmasters Admin

Anyway, is there anywhere that we can't park? Can i assume we can park by doors 3, 4 and 5?

As far as I'm aware you can park where you like. If they don't want you parking there it'll be closed off.

As far as I'm aware you can park where you like. If they don't want you parking there it'll be closed off.

is there a disabled parking area? If so, where abouts would that be in proximity to the doors your saying people should queue?