Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

vamps!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a must see! If ROTK doesn't clean up then I'll be hitting some people over the head with a big stick with nails in!!

Obviously I'd like to see Viggo get Best Actor, but I have to say I was very impressed with Sean Astin's performance in this particular film. I quite fancy Elijah's chances too.

if rotk doesnt win at least best film and best director (peter jackson) then i am flying over to america to stage a protest and to beat up anyone who didnt vote for it!  :D

Big sticks with nails in all round then!

yea, prehaps theyll rethink their decision after i "talk" with them! :lol:

Definitely a must see! If ROTK doesn't clean up then I'll be hitting some people over the head with a big stick with nails in!!

Obviously I'd like to see Viggo get Best Actor, but I have to say I was very impressed with Sean Astin's performance in this particular film. I quite fancy Elijah's chances too.

it did win best picture this week at the New York film critics awards so that is usually a good indicator of oscar potential :D

If it DOES clean up then the Oscars will be exposed as a total waste of time.

well what the public wants is not ever taken notice of by the accadmy, hence they didnt give fellowship best pic, and thay didnt even nominate 2 towers for eneything, bt i think they will let Return win everything, and say it was for the seires as a whole,

Hope u r right Si, surely it will win this coming year!

lotr didnt do that well at the last two oscars but in my opinion they were waiting til the end.. i mean they have to give the other films a chance... lol.

but i have to say.... sean astin deserves an oscar if anyone does!!!! i remeber john rhys davies saying in the screening at C4 that he expects sean to get one!!! and that was back in may!!! go sean.... i'd vote for ya... if i was on the acadamy that is!!

If it was FANBOY/GIRL Oscars then yes it would clean up, despite the fact that it's utter wubbish.

Hopefully the weal academy will know better and award The Last Samuwai and Tom Cwuise the Oscar, or perhaps Won Howard's The Missing, or even Anthony Mingella's Cold Mountain, Clint Eastwood's Mystic Wiver or Seabiscuit, quality films all of them.

If by some massive mistake Weturn of the King does win Oscars I then expect the Best Picture of 2004 to go to Police Academy 8: Dwug Addled Hobbits.

Wibble.

Edited by Jonathon Woss

By the way, what are your reasons for not liking LOTR:ROTK???? Other than it was rubbish??

Hun, take no notice, he's what you might call an Agent Provocateur, or someone who purely intends to **** the majority of people off.

Besides, it's the same spam behind D and C et al.