BASEBALL WITH THE CULLENS - Themed party

Jemma

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the shoes I'm going to be wearing.

I painted a pair of cheap white trainers from dorothy perkins, but they still need to be touched up and stuff as they were a first try ^-^'

1st shoe (right)

snv31598.jpg w320.png

snv31596.jpg w320.png

2nd shoe (left)

snv31600.jpg w320.png

snv31599.jpg w320.png

I hope you guys like them!

(Also, I forgot to paint the hands and the apple properly but I'm doing it as I type so they look a lot better now :P )

0f28_12.jpg

I ordered this online and when it came in the post it was different than the pic posted nothing majorly different it just had little black sleeves so watch out also the hat is pants so if you want a hat with your outfit I'd buy one seperate! :-)

Oooh thank youu :)

It's the dress i'm worried about aha, is it okay?

Hey guys well my outfits getting a trial run on saturday nite lol

Iv got a baseball shirt which im gonna personalise after saturday a baseball cap i need 2 personalise, Knee high baseball socks and high heeled baseball boots. Im meant 2 making my skirt but i have a back up if i dont manage it.

Il post pics ov my trial run next sunday lol

Oh i ordered a foam baseball bat off ebay last nite aswell, its like a wood effect

Here it is,

!BU57(bQ!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLluzl%20BKP47-vtn!~~_35.JPG

0f28_12.jpg

I ordered this online and when it came in the post it was different than the pic posted nothing majorly different it just had little black sleeves so watch out also the hat is pants so if you want a hat with your outfit I'd buy one seperate! :-)

Yeh the hat is awful isn't it, i never wore it just got my own lol. i am gunna wear mine with leggings under tho cos tis a little bit short lol!

Oooh thank youu :)

It's the dress i'm worried about aha, is it okay?

Yeh the hat is awful isn't it, i never wore it just got my own lol. i am gunna wear mine with leggings under tho cos tis a little bit short lol!

yeah the dress is nice and fits well mine has a strechy bit at the back as well guess to make it more suitable with the sizes just being s m and l but like nikkim79 its very short so I'm planning on wearing leggings with mine too cuz it barely covers your bum!

Iv got a baseball shirt which im gonna personalise after saturday a baseball cap i need 2 personalise, Knee high baseball socks and high heeled baseball boots. Im meant 2 making my skirt but i have a back up if i dont manage it.

Oh i ordered a foam baseball bat off ebay last nite aswell, its like a wood effect

Here it is,

can Iask what you searched under for that?! I've been looking for a wooden effect one for ages but had no luck only found the bright blue or red foam ones! thanks

Here it is,

can Iask what you searched under for that?! I've been looking for a wooden effect one for ages but had no luck only found the bright blue or red foam ones! thanks

Ebay listing for the item here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=350250224681

x

Here it is,

Ebay listing for the item here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=350250224681

x

thank you you're a star!

Here it is,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baseball-rounders-pl...id=p3286.c0.m14