BASEBALL WITH THE CULLENS - Themed party

Jemma

Jeez, you guys are all so organised!!

I really wanna do a proper outfit but time is not really on my side!

What has everyone done for Rosalie's trousers in the end? Where did you find them?

xxxx

For my rosalie pants i have just used a pair of white pants i already had and added the navy strip down the sides :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm I know it's a baseball with the cullens theme but dya reckon if I got off my backside and created another baseball uniform i.e. non Cullen it would work? Or would I look like a random who hasn't read the books lol!

Im doing a non cullen theme, im gonna do like voluti baseball lol :blink:

Hmmmm I know it's a baseball with the cullens theme but dya reckon if I got off my backside and created another baseball uniform i.e. non Cullen it would work? Or would I look like a random who hasn't read the books lol!

Im doing a non cullen theme, im gonna do like voluti baseball lol :firedevil:

Heh that's what I was gonna do, will show you once I manage to put something together xx

Im doing a non cullen theme, im gonna do like voluti baseball lol :firedevil:

Heh that's what I was gonna do, will show you once I manage to put something together xx

HIGHFIVE!!

I decided on it cus black leggings etc are a much more flattering colour on me lol

Not sure on the baseball bat front sorry x

I made my own baseball Hoodie for Volturi Baseball :clap: And a Baseball Top just so I have a choice, gonna see if it lets me take an image of what I created...

Black hoodie - front says Volturi Baseball and the back looks like this:

vexample-1.jpg

Obviously the sample isn't on it :(, I'm not sure how the colours will look (I got carried away making it look all splashy swooshy <-- correct terminology :P) when printed guess it depends on the company printing it but should be ok :D

The baseball tshirt is same design only on a baseball top.

I'm gonna match it up with a black or black and red skirt

Edited by kegan5

I made my own baseball Hoodie for Volturi Baseball :unsure: And a Baseball Top just so I have a choice, gonna see if it lets me take an image of what I created...

vexample-1.jpg

Obviously the sample isn't on it :D, I'm not sure how the colours will look (I got carried away making it look all splashy swooshy <-- correct terminology :D) when printed guess it depends on the company printing it but should be ok :wub:

thats awesome!! i really like it :rolleyes:

I made my own baseball Hoodie for Volturi Baseball :unsure: And a Baseball Top just so I have a choice, gonna see if it lets me take an image of what I created...

vexample-1.jpg

Obviously the sample isn't on it :D, I'm not sure how the colours will look (I got carried away making it look all splashy swooshy <-- correct terminology :D) when printed guess it depends on the company printing it but should be ok :wub:

thats awesome!! i really like it :rolleyes:

Thanks :) You've no idea how annoying it was to get the colours looking right.... might have to print off the picture if it doesn't show as well on the tops lol x