Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Well....just watched Cedric Diggory OME Rob looks so young we have that on DVD but hadn't seen it in a while... he has a lovely voice.

(I love his voice in The Haunted Airman....so calm and very sexy) ... but at my age should I be having such thoughts about a 23 yr old who's young enough to be my son :WINCE:

Edited by Twilightmum49

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god yeah i hate unpacking :YAHOO:

Oooooh Im going to a music festival....where are you going? :WINCE:

I'm not going anywhere, lmao! I just meant I love packing too :YAHOO:

I wish I was going somewhere warm and sunny... with cocktails :D

Well....just watched Cedric Diggory OME Rob looks so young we have that on DVD but hadn't seen it in a while... he has a lovely voice.

(I love his voice in The Haunted Airman....so calm and very sexy) ... but at my age such I be having such thoughts about a 23 yr old who's young enough to be my son :YAHOO:

Totally agree on the voice... music to my ears :blink:

(I love his voice in The Haunted Airman....so calm and very sexy) ... but at my age such I be having such thoughts about a 23 yr old who's young enough to be my son :WINCE:

Same here - what's going on??

(I love his voice in The Haunted Airman....so calm and very sexy) ... but at my age such I be having such thoughts about a 23 yr old who's young enough to be my son :WINCE:

Just reminising about Rob in his Harry Potter days how young/gorgeous he looks!

(I love his voice in The Haunted Airman....so calm and very sexy) ... but at my age such I be having such thoughts about a 23 yr old who's young enough to be my son :o

I don't know either I do know that my concentration has gone out the window together with typing a sentence properly...... hubby thinks I'm off my head and should act my age lol....sitting infront of PC with my Edward Cullen T-shirt on from ET1 ...hubby just gives me a look when I wear a Twilight T-shirt..

(I love his voice in The Haunted Airman....so calm and very sexy) ... but at my age such I be having such thoughts about a 23 yr old who's young enough to be my son :o

I don't know either I do know that my concentration has gone out the window together with typing a sentence properly...... hubby thinks I'm off my head and should act my age lol....sitting infront of PC with my Edward Cullen T-shirt on from ET1 ...hubby just gives me a look when I wear a Twilight T-shirt..

OMG same again!! I think if I wore a Twilight t-shirt my hubby and eldest son might actually leave!! :D:D:D

I might have to get changed on the train on the way to LFCC or just put a big jumper on even if 100 degrees!! :o Jess already knows I'm crackers and deals with it!!

Oh god yeah i hate unpacking :D

Oooooh Im going to a music festival....where are you going? :o

I'm not going anywhere, lmao! I just meant I love packing too :o

I wish I was going somewhere warm and sunny... with cocktails :(

Hahaha sorry...blonde moment :D Im tired its allowed :D

Ooooh i dunno what to wear to LFCC :o

OMG same again!! I think if I wore a Twilight t-shirt my hubby and eldest son might actually leave!! :o:o:(

I might have to get changed on the train on the way to LFCC or just put a big jumper on even if 100 degrees!! :D Jess already knows I'm crackers and deals with it!!

Same here :D Sam thinks I off my head her friends think I'm cool/or possibly a bit mad!!!!! but we have a laugh together - even my youngest daughter loves Twilight and asked me this morning to read Breaking Dawn out loud to her... probably because she was feeling a bit left out and wanted my attention.... Bad Mother :o and then I was reading it while trying to keep an eye on her in the bath!!!! OCD springs to mind :D

:o

LOL, it's telepathy, I'm telling you Rhi! :o

..or Twilepathy?? :D

Yaaaay :D It is spooky though that we all thought it at the same time. I remember watching it in the cinema with the boys, and thinking that Harry didn't have a chance with Cho while there was Cedric Diggory!!!

Debs, we are allowed! Been good girls for so long, a little fantasy doesn't hurt anyone!

I will have been married for 17 years this year, couldn't imagine it being to anyone else now. how long for you?

And ..........what music festival?.............Download? My sis and her hubby are going, we were supposed to go, but for all four of us to go would have cost sooooooo much money, it was just too much. Plus, we already had weddings booked.

Aw bless, hubby has given me strawberries, raspberries and cookies and cream ice cream, and now gone to run me a bath.

It is my sons 14th birthday tomorrow,...........going to have to get an early night cos he has an LG cookie for his birthday, so I expect he will be waking us up early to get it! :D

I will have been married for 17 years this year, couldn't imagine it being to anyone else now. how long for you?

It is my sons 14th birthday tomorrow,...........going to have to get an early night cos he has an LG cookie for his birthday, so I expect he will be waking us up early to get it! :D

We've been together 25 years but only married for 17 years.

Happy Birthday to your son I'm sure he'll have a nice day.... It's Sam's Birthday on Wednesday... with a countdown on the calendar :lol:

Hope you all have nice dreams off to bed :blush:

Thats cool!

We were only together 6 months before we got engaged (which was for a year), so nowhere near as long as you!!!!

Was emptying my camera ready for tomorow and forgot I had taken these of the drawings before I posted them off.

Kev actually asked me if I was certain I really wanted to post them off once he saw them framed.

picsreadytogotoforks.jpg

Seems weird to see them now cos they are already gone

Thats cool!

We were only together 6 months before we got engaged (which was for a year), so nowhere near as long as you!!!!

Was emptying my camera ready for tomorow and forgot I had taken these of the drawings before I posted them off.

Kev actually asked me if I was certain I really wanted to post them off once he saw them framed.

picsreadytogotoforks.jpg

Seems weird to see them now cos they are already gone

WOW they are so amazing!!! :D

You are so so talented

i wish i could draw like that :blush: i can only draw stick people :lol:

Good morning everyone!

Sounds like those of you who went to collectormania had a fab time! I wish I had been able to go! Would love to have met Nathan Fillion!

:P:o Its no good,

cut my finger when cutting my sons hair tonight, and no vampires appeared then either :(

Boy! Supernatural was goooooooooooooood! :P

Ooh me and dad watched Supernatural last night too! Was a great episode! I really need to get the 1st series on dvd coz I've only ever watched a few episodes so I'm not exactly clued up on the history of Supernatural lol!

I just gave myself the most vicious paper cut ever. I'm waiting for Jasper to jump out from behind the couch.

:headscratch:

:P

Awh glad everyone had a blast at collectormania :)

Did it work?? :D:D

:P:firedevil: Its no good,

cut my finger when cutting my sons hair tonight, and no vampires appeared then either :(

Boy! Supernatural was goooooooooooooood! :firedevil:

Vampires - they're so unreliable!! :crying:

No it didnt work and I'm gutted :( lol

Ahhh Rob fans here's a flashback for you all

... Back in the Goblet of Fires days, the extras from the DVD... he's stunning :wub: ... SO much younger looking than Edward though!!

My sister bought me that for Easter (I had a v twilighty-minus HP-Easter from my sister and so did she from me) especially for the Robness! He looks young but still gorgeous!! Mmmmm robbbbbb! Lol!

Thanks Chelsea

Supernatural was good wasn't it! No, I have't got any other series.

My favourite ones were the one when the shapeshifter could be dracula, frankenstein, werewolf etc. Dean in Laderhosen! Ha Ha.

And the one where he has the "fear" infection.................soooo funny! Especially the eye of the tiger bit at the end of the episode!!!

(I love his voice in The Haunted Airman....so calm and very sexy) ... but at my age should I be having such thoughts about a 23 yr old who's young enough to be my son :P

Ahhh yes love him in Haunted Airman! Very strange film and took quite a while to get going I thought! Was a bit gutted with how it ended!

Good Morning....... I missed quite a bit of chat last night!!. I watched HP with Cedric Diggory for the first time last weekend, I felt a wee bit guilty cause Rob not much older now than when he made it!! He is still so young to someone in their 40's......:D

My friend has the Haunted Airman but hasnt let me watch it yet - she said 'you have to be in the right frame of mind' to watch it whatever that means?? But I didnt push to borrow it - it is a Rob DVD - sacred!!

I have a busy morning in front of me - deadline to meet (shouldnt even be on here now, but had to check in with everyone!!)..x

I'm still not sure what to make of The Haunted Airman, I think I had better just go watch it again so I can decide :D

I quite liked The Haunted Airman but I thought the end was a bit of a disappointment - you don't really get an end as such, that's what I thought anyway.

Have you read the book - The Haunting of Toby Jugg? It's very good and tells a complete set of events - with a proper end. I did think RP played the part well and was believable, albeit with a limited script - why couldn't the BBC have put more money into it and made it a two or three parter (which they can do perfectly well) - and stuck to the storyline in the book? It would have made a much more satisfying watch. :P

I'm still not sure what to make of The Haunted Airman, I think I had better just go watch it again so I can decide :D

I quite liked The Haunted Airman but I thought the end was a bit of a disappointment - you don't really get an end as such, that's what I thought anyway.

Have you read the book - The Haunting of Toby Jugg? It's very good and tells a complete set of events - with a proper end. I did think RP played the part well and was believable, albeit with a limited script - why couldn't the BBC have put more money into it and made it a two or three parter (which they can do perfectly well) - and stuck to the storyline in the book? It would have made a much more satisfying watch. :D

I agree about there not being an ending as such. I was like "What? It can't end there!!" coz it didn't get to the bottom of it. There's so much that could have been done. I was really hoping they'd do a sequel! After seeing the film I really wanted to read the book but haven't as yet!

Just checking in too.

Well, got to make Kierans birthday cake. Will post pics later

Awww happy birthday to Kieran! Can't wait to see the pics!