Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Can I just veer off the lovely topic of multiple new New Moon covers :firedevil: has anyone heard the lyrics for The Veronicas new song Untouched I think its such a sum up New Moon song let me find the lyrics

I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah

lalalalalalalala

I can't lie lie lie lie lie lie

I wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want

Don't stop

Give me give me give me what you got got

Cause I can't wait wait wait any more more more more

Don't even talk about the consequence

Cause right now you're the only thing that's making any sense to me

And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think think

Cause you're the only one who's on my mind

I'll never ever let you leave me

I'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye (bye bye bye)

I feel so untouched

And I want you so much

That I just can't resist you

It's not enough to say that I miss you

I feel so untouched right now

Need you so much somehow

I can't forget you

Been going crazy from the moment I met you

Untouched

And I need you so much

See you, breathe you, I want to be you

Alalalala alalalala

You can take take take take take time time

To live live the way you gotta gotta live your life

Give me give me give me all of you you

Don't be scared

I'll see you through the loneliness of one more more more

Don't even think about what's right or wrong, wrong or right

'Cause in the end it's only you and me and no one else is gonna be around

To answer all the questions left behind

And you and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today

You've still got me to hold you up up

And I will never let you down (down)

I feel so untouched

And I want you so much

Need you so much somehow

I can't forget you

Untouched, untouched, untouched, untouched, untouched

Alalalala alalalala

Untouched

Alalalala alalalala

I feel so untouched

And I want you so much

Need you so much somehow

I can't forget you

I feel so untouched

And I want you so much

Need you so much somehow

I can't forget you

Untouched, untouched, untouched

I've had it stuck in my head for days and couldn't figure out why and I think it's cos I think its a very Bella Edward song the bits like

I can't forget you

love the song too that might have something to do with its stuckiness in my head :D

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this as well this morning. Two new covers now! :D

Don't be sad Edward! :firedevil:

Another new New Moon book cover

I cant make up my mind about these book covers at all - I do think Edward does look sad - but the book is sad made me cry!!!!

I would love to change my Avatar but I give up trying to change it.

I've had it stuck in my head for days and couldn't figure out why and I think it's cos I think its a very Bella Edward song the bits like

I can't forget you

love the song too that might have something to do with its stuckiness in my head :D

Yes I can understand why you can't get this out of your head the lyrics are very New Moon - will have to listen to it on YouTube :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

Other than the beginning bit the song isn't right for New Moon it's a bit too dancy I think but the lyrics fit

I agree I've listened to it on YouTube it is a bit too dancy but I like the lyrics.

Here's an article about Michael Welsh on Rob :WINCE:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20090625/ten-we...on-c60bd6d.html

I hope the Twi fanatics will leave him alone :D

Morning guys

Hi Sam, glad it all went well, sounds very exciting!

Yes, got the roses finished, went to bed at 3:15am, but now there is a knock on, cos hubby has just broght me breakfast in bed and it is late late late!!!!!

Tracie, I will definitely be haing my meringue and raspberries today, for some reason, didn't fancy them in the end last night.

Well, I'd best get on, 2 weddings and a birthday to finish by tonight, but Kev is off today, so he is downstairs working on the choc wedding, I have a lready made the cake jewellery for it, and it has fresh strawberries to go on at the venue

but the main wedding cake to do today is the real stinker!!!

Thought I'd jsut come on here, say hey etc lol.

Gosh Rhi you were up late last night wern't you, hope the roses went well :D

Aww to Ryan getting his hair cut by his Mum (Bless him!)

My auntie used to cut mine as she was a hair dresser, though I still never manged to escape the terrible thick bowl-cut type fringe thing that my Mum (yes I'm blaming you Mum!) was determined I have untill i finally grew it out when I was 13.

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm stuck in college even though I'm rather tierd after doing all my shows over the last few days! You'd think they'd give us time of put we have a UCAS talk at ten then a musical theatre dance rehersal which is worse than being stuck in a room with The Volturi, James, Victoria and a jar of pickles.

I dread to think how his hair looks today! It's so short!! Lol at your mum giving you a bowl cut type fringe! My dad used to cut our hair with carpet scissors! I need to get my hair cut but don't know what style to have.

Eurgh pickles! Lol note how we pick up on the pickles but not the vamps ha ha ha!

This is out tomorrow in the US - don't know if we will eventually be able to get it over here but if not Barnes & Noble do ship internationally.

Yum! :wub:

Oooh hope we do! I'll get it imported otherwise heh heh!

Found this as well this morning. Two new covers now! :D

Don't be sad Edward! :wub:

Another new New Moon book cover

Awwww pooor Edward! Think I prefer the 1st cover! It still bugs me that they make alot out of the Jacob/Bella thing!

Can I just veer off the lovely topic of multiple new New Moon covers :D has anyone heard the lyrics for The Veronicas new song Untouched I think its such a sum up New Moon song let me find the lyrics

I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah

lalalalalalalala

I can't lie lie lie lie lie lie

I wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want

Don't stop

Give me give me give me what you got got

Cause I can't wait wait wait any more more more more

Don't even talk about the consequence

Cause right now you're the only thing that's making any sense to me

And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think think

Cause you're the only one who's on my mind

I'll never ever let you leave me

I'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye (bye bye bye)

I feel so untouched

And I want you so much

Need you so much somehow

I can't forget you

Untouched

And I need you so much

See you, breathe you, I want to be you

Alalalala alalalala

You can take take take take take time time

To live live the way you gotta gotta live your life

Give me give me give me all of you you

Don't be scared

I'll see you through the loneliness of one more more more

Don't even think about what's right or wrong, wrong or right

'Cause in the end it's only you and me and no one else is gonna be around

To answer all the questions left behind

And you and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today

You've still got me to hold you up up

And I will never let you down (down)

I feel so untouched

And I want you so much

Need you so much somehow

I can't forget you

Untouched, untouched, untouched, untouched, untouched

Alalalala alalalala

Untouched

Alalalala alalalala

I feel so untouched

And I want you so much

Need you so much somehow

I can't forget you

I feel so untouched

And I want you so much

Need you so much somehow

I can't forget you

Untouched, untouched, untouched

I can't forget you

love the song too that might have something to do with its stuckiness in my head ;)

Awwwww I agree; that is so fitting for NM!!

Other than the beginning bit the song isn't right for New Moon it's a bit too dancy I think but the lyrics fit

I agree I've listened to it on YouTube it is a bit too dancy but I like the lyrics.

Here's an article about Michael Welsh on Rob :D

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20090625/ten-we...on-c60bd6d.html

I hope the Twi fanatics will leave him alone :wub:

Awww bless Mike! I totally agree with him though! I'm worried he may end up going to peices because it's all getting too much for him!

I dread to think how his hair looks today! It's so short!!

Can we not have photos Dayna - I'm sure he'd value our opinion!!! :D

Ha ha ha I'm sure he would! He doesn't like photos being taken of him but yeah I'd love to try and get a pic and put it on here lol! Now that he's had his hair cut it makes him look so much younger (he's 31) lol!

I read an article quoting a spokesman for Summit Enertainment that Rob was coping quite well and taking it in good humour :wub: ....but there's only so much a person can take and it must have some sort of effect on him as he's only human :D

Dayna put a pic on and we'll take a vote :wub:

Nothing wrong in cutting your childs hair!!! ask Sam :D

hi all =)

ok now i cant wait to here about these mini events, and i hope they're soon, as, well, no one probably remembers and i cant even remember what thread i put it in but i let everyone know i was pregnant and would be 7 months at ET2, well yesterday i found out im having TWINS! ome ome... anyway, this could mean i'll be a mummy to 3!! instead of 2!! up to 2 months earlier... and my due date was 15th December, so depending on my cirumstances i could be having my twins during ET2 lol, its so typical, not bad news as im dead excited to be having my twins now! may nt have to miss ET2 but i will probably be the size of a house by then lol if my twins arent born on ET2 who wants to make bets they're born during the NEW MOON premiere at cinemas!? lol i think my twins might be anti-twilight they're making this very difficult for me so far lol xx

hi all =)

ok now i cant wait to here about these mini events, and i hope they're soon, as, well, no one probably remembers and i cant even remember what thread i put it in but i let everyone know i was pregnant and would be 7 months at ET2, well yesterday i found out im having TWINS! ome ome... anyway, this could mean i'll be a mummy to 3!! instead of 2!! up to 2 months earlier... and my due date was 15th December, so depending on my cirumstances i could be having my twins during ET2 lol, its so typical, not bad news as im dead excited to be having my twins now! may nt have to miss ET2 but i will probably be the size of a house by then lol if my twins arent born on ET2 who wants to make bets they're born during the NEW MOON premiere at cinemas!? lol i think my twins might be anti-twilight they're making this very difficult for me so far lol xx

:D:wub: Congratulations Twins!!!! your'll have your hands full... well done.....lets hope you don't go into labour during ET2 although if Dr Cullen ;) was there I'm sure he would help :D

Sorry should have asked how you are feeling r u pleased about it....or r u still in shock :wub:

Start playing the soundtrack and read the books aloud then by the time they are born they will know all the songs :D babies are a lot smarter than you think ! and if they cry you can play the soundtrack to send them to sleep especially to Never Think!!! :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

Thought I'd jsut come on here, say hey etc lol.

Gosh Rhi you were up late last night wern't you, hope the roses went well :wub:

Aww to Ryan getting his hair cut by his Mum (Bless him!)

My auntie used to cut mine as she was a hair dresser, though I still never manged to escape the terrible thick bowl-cut type fringe thing that my Mum (yes I'm blaming you Mum!) was determined I have untill i finally grew it out when I was 13.

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm stuck in college even though I'm rather tierd after doing all my shows over the last few days! You'd think they'd give us time of put we have a UCAS talk at ten then a musical theatre dance rehersal which is worse than being stuck in a room with The Volturi, James, Victoria and a jar of pickles.

I dread to think how his hair looks today! It's so short!! Lol at your mum giving you a bowl cut type fringe! My dad used to cut our hair with carpet scissors! I need to get my hair cut but don't know what style to have.

Eurgh pickles! Lol note how we pick up on the pickles but not the vamps ha ha ha!

It's because Pickles are evil while The Vamps are just misunderstood :D

Plus they're pretty and pickles are wrinkled cucumbers lol.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

hi all =)

:YAHOO::YAHOO: Congratulations Twins!!!! your'll have your hands full... well done.....lets hope you don't go into labour during ET2 although if Dr Cullen :wub: was there I'm sure he would help :lol:

Sorry should have asked how you are feeling r u pleased about it....or r u still in shock :blink:

Start playing the soundtrack and read the books aloud then by the time they are born they will know all the songs :lol: babies are a lot smarter than you think ! and if they cry you can play the soundtrack to send them to sleep especially to Never Think!!! :lol:

i know my 3 year old is already quite a handful on his own! lol, and i bet they will take after their big brother! im still in shock but now im just on mega organizing mode because my time to plan and make arrangements has just been cut short by 2 months and my list has just doubled lol

lol i intend to make them twi fans hehehe :firedevil: don't know the sexes yes as i'm only 16 weeks should be able to tell around 20 weeks =)

I want um too but skiiiint (saving for LFCC)

Also if I bought it I would have 4 copies of Twilight the book, 1 copy of Twilight the Audiobook and 2 copies of Twilight the DVD . . . oh god I am actually obsessed aren't I

Also 2 copies of Twilight the soundtrack (normal and delux :YAHOO: ) and 1 copy of Twilight the score

And obviously The Directers notebook and the movie companion!

You know some of my friends laughed at me for going to ET . . . I didn't realise how bad I was

but as it stands I only have 3 copies of Twilight the book thats FINE!

Also have Twilight the film on my Ipod :firedevil:

ANd I have 2 different official Twilight Calendars :blink:

Edited by jazz5490

Ooh! Twins! Congratulations! :firedevil:

Well, just had an email from the bride whose wedding is when ET2 is on (the reason I was waiting to find out from her before I bought tickets, and they sold out, yadda yadd yadda

Well, she has chosen really difficult fresh rose varieties, so I am not sure I want to leave Kev with the hassle

So even if there is a waiting list, I don't know if I could go anyway now. :blink:

Still, at least there is the mini con! (Fingers crossed for that date even more now)

I NEED NEWS! PLEEEEEASE!

I want um too but skiiiint (saving for LFCC)

Also if I bought it I would have 4 copies of Twilight the book, 1 copy of Twilight the Audiobook and 2 copies of Twilight the DVD . . . oh god I am actually obsessed aren't I

Also 2 copies of Twilight the soundtrack (normal and delux :firedevil: ) and 1 copy of Twilight the score

Well my copy of Twilight is falling apart, New Moon is ok-ish, Eclipse looks a bit battered. BD is the only one that loks new-ish cos it's hardback. Me and Mum think we need to get another copy of Twilight cause it keeps jumping (We blame Georgie as she's always got her grubby little mits on it) and our 4 soundtracks (2 normal, delux and score) are fine.

I need to save up for LFCC but I still need to pay my Dad back cause he paid for my hair to be done.

Ooh! Twins! Congratulations! :firedevil:

Well, just had an email from the bride whose wedding is when ET2 is on (the reason I was waiting to find out from her before I bought tickets, and they sold out, yadda yadd yadda

Well, she has chosen really difficult fresh rose varieties, so I am not sure I want to leave Kev with the hassle

So even if there is a waiting list, I don't know if I could go anyway now. :blink:

Still, at least there is the mini con! (Fingers crossed for that date even more now)

I NEED NEWS! PLEEEEEASE!

Aww Rhi!

Why can't people be conciderate and not book weddings on Twilight weekends! Gosh! Lol.

At least you have the mini con, which one are you planning to go to???

Also if you check back my post of the Twilighty stuff I have grew as I looked round my room lol I feel I need to list it again because I am myself shocked at what I have

3 copies of Twilight the book

1 copy of Twilight the audiobook

2 copies of Twilight on DVD

1 copy of Twilight on my iPod

1 copy of the soundtrack

1 copy of the DELUX soundtrack

1 copy of the score

1 copy of the movie companion

1 copy of the directors notebook

2 different official Twilight calendars

and 2 Twilight posters lol one robbed from the cinema and one from HMV which is now regrettably underneath my New Moon poster lol too lazy to take it down and move it :firedevil:

Oh and I have a Twilight coaster but thats not official still <3 it though :blink:

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/924...ss/Product.html

Can we please drink out of these at ET2

CONGRATULATIONS - TWINS.......Jake and Edward, Bella and Alice (SORRY, obssessed fan talk!!!).. Fantastic news though..... Lets hope you wont be too exhausted by the time New Moon is released, can you plan babysitters for twins???... :firedevil:

My new copy of Twilight arrived on Tuesday from Amazon - I was putting off getting other 3 but the red may worth another amount on the credit card!!..... :blink::YAHOO::YAHOO: