Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did feel sorry for the people that were made to feel awful if they had put on any weight.

I can't lose any if I try. My mother (is a nurse) reckons I have bottomed out and shouldn't lose any more, but just tone up instead.

Frustrating when I train twice a week, but I reckon my body has got used to that exercise cos it is almost the same all the time.

I think you are supposed to vary the exercises you do? Well, that doesn't work with martial arts.

Last year, while I was doing weightwatchers, I did the Zoe Lucker exercise video, and although I only lost 5 lbs (I was heavier then), I did tone up loads, enough to feel comfy in a bikini, so that is what I am trying.

As long as I drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fresh fruit and veg, but still have 3 proper meals, I should maintain my weight.

That is the plan anyway.

I don't want to feel like I have to breath in for every photoraph for the wedding at the start of August.

Not long though!

This exercise dvd supposedly helped women lose 1 1/2 stone in 6 weeks, so I reckon, if I don't need to lose any weight but do the video, it should help me tone up, so that is the exercises on it that I have chosen

Abdominal crunches are a killer though! I hate sit ups, but these are worse, cos they make you hold certain positions for ages,................feel the burn! :blink::dance:

I have heard that they say it is better to measure yourself once a week rather than weighing?

Anybody tried that?

Apparently you weight re-=distribute first instead of losing it! That would be good!

Ugh I hate abdominal crunches but they work! If I could remember how to do them with out the dvd I would do them in combo with sit ups. I seriously need to tone up. I look like a fat blob! The only thing is my upper arms make me look quite broad so I'm not sure if lifting weights is the right thing to do there!

Like someone said though, I don't like the fact that they are making it look like a love triangle, there was only ever Edward in New Moon. They should be saving that for Eclipse!

Yus you're right they should! Hmmmm I think NM is going to be very interesting.....

Wow very well done on 2.5 stone!!! :)

Thank you - after I had Georgie it took ages to loose the baby weight so I thought I needed to do something also we were going on holiday with my friend who is a size 8 (didnt want to look like a beach whale next to her) :thumbup: will be on my bike tomorrow night I cycle for an hour (listening to my MP3) its the only way I can cycle for that long.... determined to get into size 10 jeans :unsure: before ET2.

Rhi what day does the magazine come out and whats it called! I used to go to cake decorating classes a long time ago although I'm not on your level I do like making cakes and decorating them.

Edited by Twilightmum49

DAYNA!!!!! YOU. ARE. NOT. FAT!!!!!!

I am! I'd like to go back to being a size 8 again!

Oh and yeah I read your msg on FB. I forgotted to reply! It's def fitting to Bella and Edward!

Oh oh Karly will you be bringing back NM and Eclipse at some point? Lol did you read my status about that? I called you "Monkey Man's other half" ha ha ha! Orrr i can come round to yours at some point for a B&A day/eve and I'll pick them up then.

Lol tried to convince mum and dad to go to Vancouver next year in Sept....Dad knew I was referring to Twi and mum thought I wanted to meet someone from a "tw*t" site (she actually meant chat site but it really made me laugh coz I actually thought she was about to be rude about twilight) ha ha ha ha ha!

Like someone said though, I don't like the fact that they are making it look like a love triangle, there was only ever Edward in New Moon. They should be saving that for Eclipse!

Yus you're right they should! Hmmmm I think NM is going to be very interesting.....

Yep, although I like the cover, I do agree with ya.

Makes you wonder what NM will be like. Totally random but I read interview with Daniel Cudmore and he mentioned a fight scene with Edward - I don't remember a fight scene with Felix????? They're obviously gonna make the most out of the Volturi scenes in Italy - bring it on!

Yep, although I like the cover, I do agree with ya.

Makes you wonder what NM will be like. Totally random but I read interview with Daniel Cudmore and he mentioned a fight scene with Edward - I don't remember a fight scene with Felix????? They're obviously gonna make the most out of the Volturi scenes in Italy - bring it on!

A fight scene 'tween Edward and Felix? Ohhhh kaaaaay! Well that will be interesting! I really hope they don't change things too much! I wonder if the fight scene was added for Stephenie's benefit? Ya know coz maybe she wished she'd put it in the book or somehting?

Ha ha ha I have got a line from that 3 oh 3 song in my head...."Shush girl. Shut your lips. Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips" Ha ha ha ha sorry that was really random there! I seem to like that line for some reason!

Oh and yeah I read your msg on FB. I forgotted to reply! It's def fitting to Bella and Edward!

Oh oh Karly will you be bringing back NM and Eclipse at some point? Lol did you read my status about that? I called you "Monkey Man's other half" ha ha ha! Orrr i can come round to yours at some point for a B&A day/eve and I'll pick them up then.

Lol tried to convince mum and dad to go to Vancouver next year in Sept....Dad knew I was referring to Twi and mum thought I wanted to meet someone from a "tw*t" site (she actually meant chat site but it really made me laugh coz I actually thought she was about to be rude about twilight) ha ha ha ha ha!

Lol mum is sooo blonde she wud neva wrk out u wa on bout twilight!!

I supose if i ask my monkey man nicely e mite let u av em bk it all is fault u no, i wnted 2 giv em bk bt e wunt let me!!

Honestly dats wat hapend...........

I wudnt lie 2 u wud i............. :thumbup:

I've always been a size 10 - 12 even at my skinniest I was a size 10

any smaller, I look like a stick insect.

Measured tonight, so will see how it goes. I have 5 weeks.

The mag I usually write for is Called "Cakes and Sugarcraft" Magazine published by Squires Kitchen. it is sold in WHSmith and comes out quarterly. I never know when it is out though.

I sometimes write for their other mag Wedding Cakes A design Source

this new one is called "Childrens cakes and party ideas" again by Squires kitchen from WHSmith. It is out now.

They asked me to write an article to make a 10" tall by 12" wide cake in the shape of an apple to celebrate world apple day and world teachers day

(Boring!!!!!)

My next article is out in January is a three tier wedding cake with daffodils.

Love the fact you are all drooling over the pics, does make me giggle to read :thumbup:

I've always been a size 10 - 12 even at my skinniest I was a size 10

any smaller, I look like a stick insect.

Measured tonight, so will see how it goes. I have 5 weeks.

The mag I usually write for is Called "Cakes and Sugarcraft" Magazine published by Squires Kitchen. it is sold in WHSmith and comes out quarterly. I never know when it is out though.

I sometimes write for their other mag Wedding Cakes A design Source

this new one is called "Childrens cakes and party ideas" again by Squires kitchen from WHSmith. It is out now.

They asked me to write an article to make a 10" tall by 12" wide cake in the shape of an apple to celebrate world apple day and world teachers day

(Boring!!!!!)

My next article is out in January is a three tier wedding cake with daffodils.

Love the fact you are all drooling over the pics, does make me giggle to read :unsure:

Orrrr it can be in the shape of an apple to celebrate Twiliiiiiight! Lol! And it has to be red!

I'm chuckling away at the NM bok cover going "Mwah ha ha ha Edward can see you Jacoooob" coz I'm just weird like that! I wanna know when it's gonna be released! May have to go on Litlle Brown's site to find out coz I can't find it on amazon although there is a NM movie tie in on there as well as the NM movie companion.

Lol mum is sooo blonde she wud neva wrk out u wa on bout twilight!!

I supose if i ask my monkey man nicely e mite let u av em bk it all is fault u no, i wnted 2 giv em bk bt e wunt let me!!

Honestly dats wat hapend...........

I wudnt lie 2 u wud i............. :thumbup:

Awww how kind of you to ask him nicely for me!

And noooo course you wouldn't lie to meeeee.

Unlike my skinny big (little) sis lol id look stupid as a size 8 bcoz am top heavy lol, am quite content wid size 12 jus gta get bk down 2 that!! xx

Ha ha ha ha Jordan (Katie Price that is) would be mega jealous of you lol coz she has to fake it!

I agree! Dayna you are not fat!

I just need to sort out my tone

No point having bony, skinny ankles and wrists if the rest of you is filling out.

Thats how I know I need to do something.

I think you just hve to maintain what is right for you.

My lack of shape means I am obviously not meant to be a curvy marilyn monroe! :unsure::thumbup:

Your not Ive seen your FB pictures....and I dont think Ive ever been a size 8 :unsure::thumbup: Im happy being a 16....kinda lol

Size 16? No way Cheryl! You look thinner than that! Ugh if I can, I need to untag myself from a couple of pics on there. Very, very unflattering. Grrr at Michael for tagging me in them! Lol!

Unlike my skinny big (little) sis lol id look stupid as a size 8 bcoz am top heavy lol, am quite content wid size 12 jus gta get bk down 2 that!! xx

Ha ha ha ha Jordan (Katie Price that is) would be mega jealous of you lol coz she has to fake it!

Wats most depressin is da fact im bigger busted than her n i ant gt a choice inda matter!! Grrrrrrrr wish i cud swap sum ov ma bust 4 a bit mor height lol xx :thumbup:

Right peoples am off 2 bed nw 2 get sum sweet dreamin in of ma monkey man, hmmmmmmmmmm dat picture!!!!!

Take care evry1 spk soon nighty night xxx

I agree! Dayna you are not fat!

I just need to sort out my tone

No point having bony, skinny ankles and wrists if the rest of you is filling out.

Thats how I know I need to do something.

I think you just hve to maintain what is right for you.

My lack of shape means I am obviously not meant to be a curvy marilyn monroe! :lol::thumbup:

It's just figuring out what that right thing is!

Ahhh wouldn't it be great to have a personal trainer? Lol well I think it would! If I won the lottery I'd sooo get one!

Yeah Marilyn had a gorgeous figure!

Wats most depressin is da fact im bigger busted than her n i ant gt a choice inda matter!! Grrrrrrrr wish i cud swap sum ov ma bust 4 a bit mor height lol xx :unsure:

Right peoples am off 2 bed nw 2 get sum sweet dreamin in of ma monkey man, hmmmmmmmmmm dat picture!!!!!

Take care evry1 spk soon nighty night xxx

Ahhhh yes wish I could be taller too lol!

Na'night Lil Big Sis lol! Have sexy dreams of Kellan!! Lol!

Edited by twilight obsessive

OOooh Metro Station's "17 forever" is on Kerrang atm!

Aw, just found your post

Ah well

Night Night!

Awww no.

I've been waiting for Elliot minor's new single to come on as the vid to their new single was put on the music channels last week but still haven't seen it! Grrr! Eeee it's now 2 weeks today til I see them! I can't WAIT to see them again! They're such lovely lads! Love them masses!

Anyway I'm off to bed too! Hopefully I'll sleep better!

Nighty night!

OOooh Metro Station's "17 forever" is on Kerrang atm!

Aw, just found your post

Ah well

Night Night!

Awww no.

I've been waiting for Elliot minor's new single to come on as the vid to their new single was put on the music channels last week but still haven't seen it! Grrr! Eeee it's now 2 weeks today til I see them! I can't WAIT to see them again! They're such lovely lads! Love them masses!

Anyway I'm off to bed too! Hopefully I'll sleep better!

Nighty night!

me too i still havent heard it!!!

woop woop 8th of juky ~BABY~

xxxxx