• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah guys.

I have to post a rant about someone.

I would rant to my friends. But they are sick of me 'loving famous people'

But I chave to get it off my chest....

Tyson Ritter is by far one of the most attractive guys I have ever ever EVER seen.

He is in Caleb Followill and Rob P league.

he is quite literally 'stop in the street and stare' attractive.

Just. WOW. Lol.

That is all x

Ladies just to cheer you up whilst we wait for newzzzzzzzzz

Peter Facinelli has posted on his iPhone app that he is currently recording questions for the new Twilight Edition of Scene-it, release date is due October 2009, hopefully before ET2 then maybe SM can set it up in the game room! Cool ya?

x

Cool..............hope they do it at the mini con too.

Well, we're not going to Legoland, might do that the day after LFCC

We are going to Weston Super Mare instead.

Kieran (eldest son) wants to go shopping, youngest wants a touristy day out, so Weston is great!

Wooky hole nearby if it is rainy, stuff to do there, or Cheddar............love that place!

Looking forward to it now

Just booked a Days Inn cos that is pretty cheap. And if they want me to pay £35 for one night in our own tent, we may as well pay £45 for the Days Inn.

Doesn't include breakfast, cos we would rather go elsewhere rather than the continental breakfast at £5 per head.

How can you tell its summer? Everything istoo expensive!

Wonder if Twilight Scene-It can be pre-ordered on Amazon?.... What a girls night in once released!

Rhi - glad to hear your weekend sorted and you will be getting a break from ALL the wedding cakes!! :D

Yay!

I love it down there.

We often went down there for a weekend when we were kids.

When hubby and I got married, I booked us into a B & B for our first anniversary and we had black looks from the staff at breakfast cos they obviously thought we were up to bad things...........We got married at 21 and I always looked younger than I am........(Don't know if that is the case anymore though)

Plus, me and hubby used to drive down to cheddar often.

There is a stunning home made sweetmaker there..............GOT to get me some chocolate limes! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbup:

Best get on and draw some more of Peter, don't seem to be getting very far.

Am drawing the baseball pic

If you picture it, I have drawn the left hand side, now have to do his face and the right hand side of the pic.

Have spent either 2 or 3 evenings on it so far! :D

Right, back to the drawing :poki:

I love Weston. So sad that the pier burnt down though, I couldn't believe it when I turned on the news last year, I'd only been down the week before and I haven't had the chance to go back since.

My work colleague was annoyed this morning that GMTV didnt show the New Moon trailer before she had to leave for work - I told her it has been online for ages.

I must be a 'closet fan' at work if she hasnt picked up my obssession!!.... :YAHOO::dance: or maybe :D

Mornin, thought I'd share this interview with Kristen....

http://www.metronews.ca:80/edmonton/entert...de-bella-s-head

Another way of gettin our Twilight fix, while we wait (patiently :YAHOO: ) for more news.

I have to wait till i get home!!... need a fix, especially after the update we got earlier this week...

Just got in from a night out where a guy thought a good way to dance with me would be to throw a drink at my friend! :/

So did you dance with him??:D

Nope went home instead going out never seems to work with my group something always happens! :YAHOO:

:help:B) Having a meltdown AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH

No internet connection at home until Monday due to the BT phone lines being down AAARRRGGHHHHHH

:WAVE: If there is any update or impotant announcement will some please let me know by text please on 07794 698 106 - I'll have peace of mind if I know someone is looking out for us :dance:

I think Sam has put something of her Facebook and Mel said she would check the forum but she doesnt check it like we do :help::help:

:help: :help: Having a meltdown AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH

No internet connection at home until Monday due to the BT phone lines being down AAARRRGGHHHHHH

:WAVE: If there is any update or impotant announcement will some please let me know by text please on 07794 698 106 - I'll have peace of mind if I know someone is looking out for us :WAVE:

I think Sam has put something of her Facebook and Mel said she would check the forum but she doesnt check it like we do :help::dance:

Will do! :D You'll probably be inundated!! B)

Debs, I saved your mobile number to my phone then realised I will be away from 7.30 a.m. till very late tomorrow... I will be on Rathlin Island, I don't think there is internet access there!!!.. B)

SM are annoucenents usually during office hours??

Morning all, bit late getting on here today.

We are away from tomorrow lunch, so have set the forum address into my phone so I'll be able to check when I am away.

If something is announced, I hope it is just to say tickets will go on sale on (this date) or something, rather than straight away cos I don't know how helpful using the phone to book online will be. Never tried that.

Right, 6 tiers to ice, best pull my finger out.

ps, There is a guy tht works with hubby who runs in every day to find out any news about Twilight cos I yabber on to Kev whenever there is (bless him, I don't think he wants to be so twi-knowledgable)

Anyway, he ran in yesterday,

and Brian said "off subject - "I am going to see Transformers at midnight on Thursday"

and Kev (my hubby) Said "transformers? Oh Rhi mentioned something about the car being at LFCC (his friend starts hyperventilating) Oh what is it called now?"

Brian blurts out - "Bumblebee!"

Kev says "yeah thats it, think you can sit in it and everything, so I can sit exactly where Megan Fox sat"

Poor Brian Apparently nearly fainted! B)

My work colleague was annoyed this morning that GMTV didnt show the New Moon trailer before she had to leave for work - I told her it has been online for ages.

I must be a 'closet fan' at work if she hasnt picked up my obssession!!.... :help::WAVE: or maybe B)

Mornin, thought I'd share this interview with Kristen....

http://www.metronews.ca:80/edmonton/entert...de-bella-s-head

Another way of gettin our Twilight fix, while we wait (patiently :dance: ) for more news.

I have to wait till i get home!!... need a fix, especially after the update we got earlier this week...

Don't worry, you'll be home b4 you realise :WAVE:

I really enjoyed this interview, really gets into Bella's mind. Hope you njoy 2.

Tell your work colleague the trailer is on the GMTV website too - saw it on there Mon and figured they must hav aired it at some point.