Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I know right! I saw that episode weeks ago but it was on again tonight so I had to watch it again... veryyy impressed. He's quite amazing. + he fact he's now been on my... 4th favourite show just makes him go up in nthe books xD

No Nikki or Jackson but a nice photo!! :(

Photo!!

That is a very VERY nice pic! Mmmmm rob has real sexy eyes! Lol! My cat, Oz jumped on the computer table and was trying to stop me looking at the pic! How rude of him!

Ooooooh I put a few lines on the Euromillions today! I best go see if I've won! Ah bet I've jinxed myself now that I've said that! Lol!

***edit***

Just checked my numbers and I've won £6 on 1 line and £6.20 on the other! Yay!

Ive just seen Jackson Rathbone on Criminal Minds - very impressed by his acting skills!

Awwww and I missed iiiiiit! Damn it!

No Nikki or Jackson but a nice photo!! :D

Photo!!

That is nice.

Was it from the MTV awards?

And I haven't gone yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you don't have to start yet! Pah! You sound excited I'll be gone!:P

Awww Rhi I'll miss you! Lol!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Hey all!

Yay Leah! I was wearing mine yesta! I'm good thanks! Hows you? Hows the foot doing?

Hmmmm I'm debating whether to dye my hair today or not........decisions, decisions!

Just spent a bomb on HMV online. Bought season 1 of Heroes and seasons 1-3 of Supernatural! Can't wait to watch them!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Hey all!

Yay Leah! I was wearing mine yesta! I'm good thanks! Hows you? Hows the foot doing?

Hmmmm I'm debating whether to dye my hair today or not........decisions, decisions!

Just spent a bomb on HMV online. Bought season 1 of Heroes and seasons 1-3 of Supernatural! Can't wait to watch them!

Im cool thanks =]

Yeh the foots doing good, still very cautious of it.

Everytime the dog comes near me I go 'GO AWAY' incase she comes near my foot lol.

Do it!! What colour?

Im sulking whilst listening to the coverage of Download. I wanna be there!!!!!!

x

Meh don't remind me....I really wanted to go to Download!!

I shall be dying it bright (I hope) red and then in a month or so I'll be going purple!

Meh I had an accident with a pan of noodles (some of you might have noticed my status on facebook lol). I burnt my hand-which was holding a fork-on the pan and my hand flew up flicking the noodles that were on the fork into my face! I now have a lovely sore red patch on my cheekbone! It bloody hurt and made my eyes water!!

Meh don't remind me....I really wanted to go to Download!!

I shall be dying it bright (I hope) red and then in a month or so I'll be going purple!

Meh I had an accident with a pan of noodles (some of you might have noticed my status on facebook lol). I burnt my hand-which was holding a fork-on the pan and my hand flew up flicking the noodles that were on the fork into my face! I now have a lovely sore red patch on my cheekbone! It bloody hurt and made my eyes water!!

Another Bella moment then Dayna! :D

Hmm im pretty sure thats not how you cook noodles..

:P:YAHOO::YAHOO:

Well if we're going to share microwave stories...:D

On one New Years Eve my friend and I put a bowl of broken up chocolate in the microwave to melt (for the chocolate fountain) and it turns out there was a bit of the foil wrapper stuck in there still.

Bad times...