Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

We tend to get MTV awards the day after they air in America.

But i wouldnt hold your breath for any new moon clips to be shown over here. Apparantely there was twilight stuff shown last year, but i dont remember it being shown here. We get a very edited down version of the show. We'll just have to wait and see.

Another thing to have to wait for!

On the plus side, the first official new moon poster is being released tomorrow :D

Yeah but once the clip is out, it'll end up on Youtube soon enough, even if its not shown on MTV Uk & Ireland. You know how it works lol, this stuff doesnt remain secret for long thanks to the power of Twihards on the internet!

That's interesting about the posters coming out tomorrow. I was following Micheal Sheen's Twitter as he was updating from set and he said that Volturi promo shots had been done... DYING to see how theyre gonna look! Oh and a buff Taylor Lautner too of course :D

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i wouldnt hold your breath for any new moon clips to be shown over here. Apparantely there was twilight stuff shown last year, but i dont remember it being shown here. We get a very edited down version of the show. We'll just have to wait and see.

On the plus side, the first official new moon poster is being released tomorrow :D

Yeah but once the clip is out, it'll end up on Youtube soon enough, even if its not shown on MTV Uk & Ireland. You know how it works lol, this stuff doesnt remain secret for long thanks to the power of Twihards on the internet!

That's interesting about the posters coming out tomorrow. I was following Micheal Sheen's Twitter as he was updating from set and he said that Volturi promo shots had been done... DYING to see how theyre gonna look! Oh and a buff Taylor Lautner too of course :P

Yup yup if they're not shown here in the UK then I shall be scowering through youtube!!

I loooove the New Moon pic of Rob (what I assume will then be released as a poster)! He looks absolutely gorgeous! Looks like he's been working out too! Ooft and so sexy in Black! Hee hee! *Ahem compose yourself Dayna* Lol!

Oh foundmyedward, you live in Dublin too? Aha, sorry random, just noticed it. More power to irish Twilighters!

Woohooo!!! Lol yes I live in North Dublin, what about you? I "report" on occasion for TwilightIreland

Hehe we can be travel buddies for the mini-cons, tell ur mum i'll take care of you, I get paid to manage 24 kids everyday (not that ur a kid of course but u get the idea :P)

On the plus side, the first official new moon poster is being released tomorrow :P

That's interesting about the posters coming out tomorrow. I was following Micheal Sheen's Twitter as he was updating from set and he said that Volturi promo shots had been done... DYING to see how theyre gonna look! Oh and a buff Taylor Lautner too of course :P

Yup yup if they're not shown here in the UK then I shall be scowering through youtube!!

I loooove the New Moon pic of Rob (what I assume will then be released as a poster)! He looks absolutely gorgeous! Looks like he's been working out too! Ooft and so sexy in Black! Hee hee! *Ahem compose yourself Dayna* Lol!

That poster is HOT! There's some people on Ebay selling it. As far as I know, that's a fan made poster though, nothing official has been released yet for New Moon apart from the logo thingy with the cool font and the moon.

Mmmmm *drools* :D

Snaps! :P Northsiders :D

Ahah. Well, her issue is just like... "oh well i dont care it was your choice what con you wanted to go to". She's so. irritating.

You know, itr'd be pretty weird if I actually knew you... :P

Really?? I assumed the pics I'd seen of Rob, Taylor and Kristen were all official! Wow whoever did that is amazingly talented! Love to know where they got the original pic of Rob from! Oooft!!

Ha ha I have that pic of Rob as my comp's wallpaper at work and I often end up somehow staring at it drooling away! When I should actually be working!

Edited by twilight obsessive

woah it has been busy on here since lunch!

STILL no news yet tho! Booo!! haha

N e one going to LFCC or the mini cons from the cambridge area?>

Think I'm quite away aways from you.....I'm in Lincolnshire but hopefully going to the mini cons!

Think I'm quite away aways from you.....I'm in Lincolnshire but hopefully going to the mini cons!

Lincs isnt toooo far i dont think......but not round tha corner if ya get me. :)

Really?? I assumed the pics I'd seen of Rob, Taylor and Kristen were all official! Wow whoever did that is amazingly talented! Love to know where they got the original pic of Rob from! Oooft!!

I'm not 100% sure, but I follow A LOT of twilight websites and they've said that theyre fan made. Some people are just extremely talented photo editors.. like, have you seen the New Moon fan made trailers on Youtube?

This

made me come out in goosebumps!!!

Haha hmmmmm dublin is so small we more than likely have crossed paths :D

Hiya i'm new on here :D

i'm hopefully going to one of the mini cons just hoping someone will come with me and i just have to do a bit of beggin 2 my parents as well lol

i would also love to go to LFCC

I'm from cambridge

xxx

Edited by chelseycullen

I'm not 100% sure, but I follow A LOT of twilight websites and they've said that theyre fan made. Some people are just extremely talented photo editors.. like, have you seen the New Moon fan made trailers on Youtube?

This

made me come out in goosebumps!!!

Haha hmmmmm dublin is so small we more than likely have crossed paths :wub:

Ooh I've seen that trailer! It's amazing! Ha ha I'm pretty sure some of those clips are taken from the covenant! I could be wrong but I remember the bike from the covenant being alot like the one in the trailer! Actually there's quite a few Twilight saga related trailers that have scenes from the covenant in them!

Am still on the edge of my seat awaiting these mini cons but wooo woooo for Justin at LFCC!

wooooo finally have a blue box under my av!

Yaaay on ya 1st blue box! Lol!

Lincs isnt toooo far i dont think......but not round tha corner if ya get me. :)

Lol Yeah I know what you mean!

Me either, I don't have many nails left to keep biting!! Can't concentrate on anything else at work as I keep having to check for announcements!! My boss is begininng to get suspicious now! Ah well, who cares!! :WINCE:

Checking this topic is taking over my life....I dont know ho much longer I can wait..... ;)

I know - i seem to check every 20 minutes!!!!!........

lol I have the same problem at work as I keep checking the forum and getting no work done!!!!

I like the New Moon Poster will have to add that to my desktop.

Edited by Twilightmum49