Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

haha.

Ah man I just had to order a book from America. There is nothing worse then getting into a set of books then finding out, as you finish the second [of 3] the last isnt out til July.

I payed double lol!

Is that sad?

City of Glass?

Do you think that the fact that there are nearly 350 posts to this topic means that we are all rather keen on an extra ET?

:P:smile:

:smile: Just a bit!!! lol

:blush: I get into work log on then straight onto the forum to check - then I check during the day - then get home and check again with my daughter - its an obsessive ritual :huh:

The waiting is doing my head in :WINCE:

:wub: Please let us know soooooooooooooon :YAHOO:

Do you think that the fact that there are nearly 350 posts to this topic means that we are all rather keen on an extra ET?

:blush: I get into work log on then straight onto the forum to check - then I check during the day - then get home and check again with my daughter - its an obsessive ritual :huh:

I am so GLAD to hear I am not the only 'non teenager' behaving in such a way!!!!..... If we knew what day tickets are on sale I may get a bit more work done in the office!

I am so GLAD to hear I am not the only 'non teenager' behaving in such a way!!!!..... If we knew what day tickets are on sale I may get a bit more work done in the office!

Work done? Not a chance til I find out!

I am far too old for this! :D Ah well.

Hope I am not terribly depressed if I can't get tickets to this too, or can't go for some reason :(

You are never too old!

This Twilight addiction is making me feel like a teenager again! And to all you teenagers out there, thats a really good thing - enjoy!

Like you all, I'm not gonna relax until we know dates! Myself and my vamp mate are coming to ET2 and it's our first time! lol. We sooooooooooooo can't wait, but to hear there's another 2 aswell, we are even more obsessed and are checking several times a day!

I've decided I may need professional help for my Twilight addiction and AFTER I find out The date - I'm gonna go cold turkey! lol. I'm gonna try not checking forum and Twilight sites, not googling every thing and everyone twilight, not reading the books (again!) and not listening to the soundtrack, for...let me see....a whole day! lol Well, little steps at a time I feel. But I can feel the cold sweats coming on at the thought of 1 Twilight-less day! ha ha he he.It's great knowing I'm gonna be meeting people that 'understand' lol.

my daily routine is.. get up, check website, eat breakfast, check website, school/college (where i constantly check the site... when i can that is) go home, check website, have dinner, check website, shower, check website, watch tv whilst checking the website and then check the website again before i go to bed :WAVE:

ohh yess i definately 'understand' i need my little bit of twilight each day otherwise i have really bad withdrawel symptoms oh gosh i really do sound like a crazy person :S

ahh well i love it too much to stop :lol: haha

If you're a 'crazy person' then so am I! lol Come to think of it...we probably all are! But yeah, you're right, when you 'love it' - why stop? I'm purely only thinking of my 'Twilight widower' hubby and my 2 'neglected' kids! lol

My friend and I keep sayin - if we feel like this b4 ET2, how are we gonna be after it? And after the others (if we're lucky enough to get tickets to the north/south ones that is) - how has it been for you all since ET1? Symptoms of addiction any different?

ohh yess i definately 'understand' i need my little bit of twilight each day otherwise i have really bad withdrawel symptoms oh gosh i really do sound like a crazy person :S

ahh well i love it too much to stop :D haha

If you're a 'crazy person' then so am I! lol Come to think of it...we probably all are! But yeah, you're right, when you 'love it' - why stop? I'm purely only thinking of my 'Twilight widower' hubby and my 2 'neglected' kids! lol

My friend and I keep sayin - if we feel like this b4 ET2, how are we gonna be after it? And after the others (if we're lucky enough to get tickets to the north/south ones that is) - how has it been for you all since ET1? Symptoms of addiction any different?

Ha ha ha yes I think we're all a tad crazy! ET2 is gonna be the 1st one me, my sister and my friend have been to and OMG 1ce ET2 and the other events are done with...what will we doooo?? I really will have withdrawels! Then again I'll just keep doing what I'm doing now and that's reading the saga over and over again! I've read it every day since I bought them! My boyfriend seriously thinks I'm obsessed and will somehow (no idea how) will run away with Edward ha ha ha!

Yep I did order City of Glass.

I cannot wait until July to find out what happens with Jace and Clary.

:D x

What's city of glass about? I'm looking for something new to read.....that's if I can tear myself away from the Twi saga!

What's city of glass about? I'm looking for something new to read.....that's if I can tear myself away from the Twi saga!

Its brilliant!

Its about a girl who meets shadowhunters [who hunt demons etc] and its all about her finding out about her family history and theres loadsa twists.

The biggest twist made me wanna shout at the book haha, but im not saying what it is.

I just hope it works out how I want.

Ofcourse it has its 'boy meets girl. they fall in love' kinda thing going on. Whcih owns.

Unlike Twilight, it looks alot into different types of demons and instead of being all about the love side of it like Twilight is, its about all the shadowhunters historys etc aswell.

ahh well i love it too much to stop :( haha

Ha ha ha yes I think we're all a tad crazy! ET2 is gonna be the 1st one me, my sister and my friend have been to and OMG 1ce ET2 and the other events are done with...what will we doooo?? I really will have withdrawels! Then again I'll just keep doing what I'm doing now and that's reading the saga over and over again! I've read it every day since I bought them! My boyfriend seriously thinks I'm obsessed and will somehow (no idea how) will run away with Edward ha ha ha!

Great to hear we're not the only ones to experience ET for the 1st time.

What will we do after it :P ???? Wait for ET3 I bet? You can bet on that, like you can bet on Alice! lol

I know what you mean about the re-reading - I too haven't put them down since getting them - love em!

And the 'running away with Edward'....yes please! ha ha he he

Hi all. Sorry, I'm new to this site. I'm so relieved to discover I'm not the only "non-teenager" who has the Twilight addiction, a lot of my friends think I've gone insane, its refreshing to know I am no longer alone!! Now also sooooooooo excited about the soon to be announced dates for the additional events. Feel like I'm reliving my youth!!! x

Hi all. Sorry, I'm new to this site. I'm so relieved to discover I'm not the only "non-teenager" who has the Twilight addiction, a lot of my friends think I've gone insane, its refreshing to know I am no longer alone!! Now also sooooooooo excited about the soon to be announced dates for the additional events. Feel like I'm reliving my youth!!! x

I'm new here too!

Only found out about Twilight from a drawing competition, a friend told me to read the books and enter a piece for the competition.

I ended up reading all four books and The Host in a week! Fantastic! I was hooked. We then went the next week to the cinema to see the film.

In the meantime, both of my children had read the first book and wanted to go to see the film too, so we went the following week!

So the whole family has been!

Me and my youngest son are the biggest addicts though! :P

Hi, I'm new too! (apologies to all for my lack of forum 'skills', need to get the hang of it all)

Another non- teenager (love that term!) - yeah! Helloooo. My friends and family think I've 'lost the plot' too but here....I feel so normal! lol . Imagine how gr8 it will b to spend a whole wkend with fellow nutters, all lovin the same thing! Well, I say that in the loosest sense - can Edward and Jacob be termed as the 'same thing' - definately not! Team Edward! :P x

I'm new here too!

Only found out about Twilight from a drawing competition, a friend told me to read the books and enter a piece for the competition.

I ended up reading all four books and The Host in a week! Fantastic! I was hooked. We then went the next week to the cinema to see the film.

In the meantime, both of my children had read the first book and wanted to go to see the film too, so we went the following week!

So the whole family has been!

Me and my youngest son are the biggest addicts though! :(

I only recently borrowed the first book from a friend! Since then I've bought and read all four books in the space of a week and have watched the film every night!! I can't get enough of it!

I thought by my age I would've known better but just can't help myself!!

I'm sooo excited to find out about the conventions, my friend in the US has only just told me she's just been to the one in Orlando and says it was fantastic! :P

Hi, I'm new too! (apologies to all for my lack of forum 'skills', need to get the hang of it all)

Another non- teenager (love that term!) - yeah! Helloooo. My friends and family think I've 'lost the plot' too but here....I feel so normal! lol . Imagine how gr8 it will b to spend a whole wkend with fellow nutters, all lovin the same thing! Well, I say that in the loosest sense - can Edward and Jacob be termed as the 'same thing' - definately not! Team Edward! :P x

I need to get the hang of this too!! I'm lovng the non-teenager term aswell!! There's only me and another girl at work who have read the books ( well she's just started breaking dawn!) and the rest of the office think we've lost the plot. Spending the weekend with fellow nutters sounds fab too, just hoping I may be able to get a ticket, not sure how that works yet???

Definitely couldn't term Edward and Jacob as the 'same thing' but I'm with you - Team Edward all the way!! x :P

The question is what is City Of Glass? and should I buy it?

lol

Its the third and last of a set of books called 'The Mortal Instruments'

The order goes...

City of Bones

City of Ashes

City of Glass

Order, they own!

Jace <3

I haven't been able to read a book right through since the saga!

Apart from Wuthering Heights and we all know why that is lol. I have literally read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun and then back again haha. My copies are so worn out, I have to carry at least one of them with me or I feel nervous, now that is odd lol.

Maybe this could get me back into reading ooh.

I'm not sure if I could!

I haven't been able to read a book right through since the saga!

Apart from Wuthering Heights and we all know why that is lol. I have literally read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun and then back again haha. My copies are so worn out, I have to carry at least one of them with me or I feel nervous, now that is odd lol.

Maybe this could get me back into reading ooh.

I'm not sure if I could!

Trust me, I felt exactly the same.

I kept reaidng the saga and over, finish breaking Dawn then starting on twilight the next night.

It took a teeny while to get into the Mortal Instrument books, but I started picturing the main characters, Jace and Clary, abit like Edward and Bella, now im hooked!

Ive also ordered the first book from the set by Charlaine harris, looking forward to reading that.