Tickets Are Being Posted

Jola

To copy others I am getting concerned too - the last chance to pick up the ticket is Thursday am and my surprise one has not arrived yet - I find it hard to print off bits from my e-mail as well

:unsure:

I have e-mail the normal route and I await with baited breath :uhoh:

Please help :uhoh:

Thanks you :angel:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

All the tickets that will be posted have now been sent :lol:

These include the MAJORITY (but not all) of all orders processed up to and including 21/05/09.

However, due to not receiving some tickets the overseas ones (incuding Ireland) have not been sent as there is insufficient time. These can be collected at the show.

There are a number of UK ones that couldn't be sent for the same reasons and everything since that time - so please do not worry.

Bring your confirmation, ID and proof of payment to the show and the tickets or relevant document will be given to you. Too Tall is aware and is making sure there are the crew to help :wub: .

I will be bringing ALL paperwork as well so there wont be any problems.

There are a number of orders in the shop that I intend to process tonight and tomorrow and answer your queries. Please be patient whilst I do this as I will get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

Kirstie

However, due to not receiving some tickets the overseas ones (incuding Ireland) have not been sent as there is insufficient time. These can be collected at the show.

Hi Kirstie,

I have no problem with that. Just wondering if the £5 postage are then paid back?

• Moderators

It was said in another topic:

"I have deducted post for those that I knew couldn't be sent - VAT stands tho.

If you have paid it and they were not sent, speak to someone at the show and it will be sorted."

But obviously if they're sent out, even if they don't get there in time, postage is charged.

thats a goood piint actually do we get our potsage back if we dont recieve them through the post?

I think that's happened - I'm sure the money taken off me is lower than I expected. Then again, I am on Lemsip.

It was said in another topic:

"I have deducted post for those that I knew couldn't be sent - VAT stands tho.

If you have paid it and they were not sent, speak to someone at the show and it will be sorted."

But obviously if they're sent out, even if they don't get there in time, postage is charged.

Thanks David :blush:

Just to reiterate many were processed without postage, but with those that were and have not been sent you can discuss it at the show.

Kirstie

Edited by kel

The orders are manually processed, so the shop just 'holds' your order at first, then the card is processed at some point after. So 'received' is right :unsure:

Ah, okay, thanks; will there be a problem if the money doesn't leave my account in time for it to be reflected in any statement I get printed off? I've noticed my bank can be a bit slow in updating sometimes... :S