Is anyone else going to the Hub 3 on their own? :(

Jayneabubbles

Hi im going to the Hub 3 on my own and was just wondering if anyone else was going on their own and theyre a little bit worried they wont meet anyone there :angry:

if u are then maybe we can talk on msn or something so at least we know someone sort of before we get there :thumbup:

I won't be on my own but you're always welcome to hang with us! We all ended up meeting over the years because we were at conventions on our own and just got chatting, so we know what it's like! :P

If anyone wants to chat, my msn is: turkfox@crimsonangel.net (don't email this address, the domain expired xDD)

We have a group of people going you can always join us. We're gonna have a picnic on one of the days so anyone can join that if you're on your own. =)

Haha, planning on doing another picnic?? The one during the hub 2 was quite a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll see you guys at the next one. :)

We have a group of people going you can always join us. We're gonna have a picnic on one of the days so anyone can join that if you're on your own. =)

Haha, planning on doing another picnic?? The one during the hub 2 was quite a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll see you guys at the next one. :)

Yeah we are having another picnic. Gonna be bigger and better this time around.

With doughnuts and celery and jelly babies and energy drink (PLEASE!) and... whatever else ends up being brought. :YAHOO:

So yeah, come join the party people. ^^

Well, the picnic. xD

With doughnuts and celery and jelly babies and energy drink (PLEASE!) and... whatever else ends up being brought. :help:

So yeah, come join the party people. ^^

Well, the picnic. xD

A teddy bears hippos picnic?? Can I join? *crosses fingers*

I'm in a bit of a weird mood and that *points upwards* is written in a childish voice. *nods then hides*

I'm in a bit of a weird mood and that *points upwards* is written in a childish voice. *nods then hides*

Yeah, anyone can join =)

Edited by Never

Yeah, anyone can join =)

And I'll bring my hippo/foolbear/fewlbear, Harper. :3

http://aishaleherisson.deviantart.com/art/...lbear-116640882

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going on my own (pretty much. I've bought my mum a ticket as she loves JB but I'm not sure how much she'll do whilst there). It'll be my first convention so I'm so nervous, but so excited! I'm hoping I'll make at least a couple of friends haha.

Edited by lizzy88

At Hub 2 myself and my mate new no-one. since coming back we have a whole load of new friends from all over the world, (Msn is a busy place these days).

I for one am always up for meeting new people so if you see (my daughter) an 8 year old girl dressed up as Jasmine,in the yellow school dress on the fri/sat/sun daytime, That will be us, the little girl is Jasmine (no really thats her name) I'm Rayne, and red head is Heather come say hello. we don't bite, well not unless you ask really nicely and then mostly at supernatural cons lol.

Seriously though been in the know no-one situation it's not pleasent, if anyone thats coming alone wants a base, we're here for ya!

If you'd like to meet up email me at Rayneboyd@yahoo.com

Edited by Enkeli

I went to Hub2 completely on my own and that was my fist con. Will admit I was very nervous about it but I met some great people and was very well looked after.

If you want to chat before hand so that you at least sort of know someone when you get there feel free to email me - Cait85@gmail.com

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I'm going on my own, I usually do but you end up meeting people there so you shouldn't worry. You get to meet people like the nice Ruth who can be seen in her nice Captain John outfit,

And you can't miss me, I'm usually at or near the bar & I look (as I've been told many times before :D ) like a hitman. Like I've never heard any of those jokes before...

I'm the Ruth that Kosh mentioned. Feel free to come up and chat if you see me! I'm not someone who can just hang out with my current friends all weekend at these things, possibly because I started out going on my own and having to meet new people at each one, so while I do spend some time with my friends, I like to hang out with people I don't know yet too. :(