Is anyone else going to the Hub 3 on their own? :(

Jayneabubbles

Hi. I'll be going on my own. From what I can gather most people on these forums are really friendly and hopefully that level of friendship will continue in person

I'm sure it will. :P I'm sort of going on my own too, I'm going with my mum but she's not that into Torchwood and I don't think she'll be with me in the ques. I can't wait, in three weeks time we'll all be at one of the talks. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

First ever con :)

I'll be going with my mum too and she was really only going for JB and to keep me company (I have plans to make her watch Torchwood. I SHALL MAKE HER A FAN.) If anyone wants to come say hi or whatever, feel free to do so :)

I shall be dressed in somewhat boring, normal clothes. MSN/email me or whatever :) renata.rivers@live.co.uk

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Edited by Chloe

I'll be going with my mum too and she was really only going for JB and to keep me company (I have plans to make her watch Torchwood. I SHALL MAKE HER A FAN.) If anyone wants to come say hi or whatever, feel free to do so :)

I shall be dressed in somewhat boring, normal clothes. MSN/email me or whatever :) renata.rivers@live.co.uk

First ever con! What a first impression that will be! Seriously, the Hub is like the best of the best!

First ever con! What a first impression that will be! Seriously, the Hub is like the best of the best!

I hope it will be :YAHOO: I'm not really sure of what to expect to be frank but I seriously can't wait! Its the week after my birthday as well.

going against the groove here, I'm going with 6 others or something like that :P

I will be going with a train full of people who, once I get there others on train can disappear :smile: I hate to think how many people I will know at this Hub :headscratch:

Yeah I didn't count you people

going against the groove here, I'm going with 6 others or something like that :P

I will be going with a train full of people who, once I get there others on train can disappear :P I hate to think how many people I will know at this Hub :headscratch:

Yeah I didn't count you people

You didn't count me as people? What did you count me as?:lol:

Hiya

I went with my husband at HUB1 and HUB2 as didnt want to stay over in Northampton on my own but I will be there on my own this time cos live 10 mins drive away lol. I know who I am sitting by at the talks as I got chatting to them in the queue and also will be bringing my young daugther with me in the mornings for photos. Not sure if will last too long at the parties anyway as I am almost 6 months pregnant. I am sure I will recognise loads of people from the first 2 anyway but if you see me wave :angel: