Let's have Naoko back!

ElectroxGirl

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you got Naoko you'd make it even! 5 male, 5 female :D Plus she's awesome.

Haha, good point. I'd so love for Naoko to be there, she seems like such a lovely person and she's a fantastic actress. Her final scenes as Toshiko were heartbreaking and it'd be great to see her and Daniela back together. They've been in Absolutely Fabulous and Greeks Bearing Gifts with each other. B)

Is there any chance Naoko Would attend? How much was Naoko at the first 1? Cheers

According to the website for The Hub 1, her photoshoots were £10 each which really is a bargain and from what I remember, her autograph was paid for as part of the entrance fee. I didn't attend the event unfortunately so yeah, I'd love for Naoko to attend. She'd be a fantastic guest and she's said that she wants to do more conventions and another Hub. I hope that helps and welcome to the forum by the way, I hope you enjoy posting on these boards. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Cheers for that David lol

Despite my username, I am a bloke lol

You're just trying to confuse people, aren't you?

(admittedly, on a lot of the places I am online, because my usual username is gender-ambiguous, people assume I'm a guy... and in typical ridiculous fashion, was once asked to prove I wasn't (I refused...))

And on topic again, whether he or she, I echo again everyone who has asked for Naoko.

Naoko Mori would be great, I would love to meet her and she's said that she'd love to do another Hub and more conventions. Also, she unfortunately had to cancel CM Manchester and another CM so it'd be great to see her at this event. :dance:

Naoko would be great to have back

Naoko is lovely

2008-10-188501THEHUB.jpg

Naoko is not boring

2008-10-188848THEHUB.jpg

Unlike GDL, Naoko is scared by JB's 'over the barrowman line' stories

2008-10-188763THEHUB.jpg

Most importantly Naoko appeared to enjoy herself (as did GDL and Kai Owen but thats a different set of pictures :D )

2008-10-188912THEHUB.jpg

Edited by 1of2

Haha love the witty narration 1of2 and agree, she'd be a great guest. Those are fantastic quality pictures. Massive Events, pretty please can you book Naoko? She's the guest I would most love to see announced for the event now.:D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

I have a friend who went to Comic Con and met her this year and said Naoko had a cute little flap about what colour pen to use for her autograph - this only made me love Naoko more (cos I would SO be doing that) and reeeeeally want to meet her (either here, or at Hub4 assuming there is one, or even a CM event... but Hub3 by preference...)

I have a friend who went to Comic Con and met her this year and said Naoko had a cute little flap about what colour pen to use for her autograph - this only made me love Naoko more (cos I would SO be doing that) and reeeeeally want to meet her (either here, or at Hub4 assuming there is one, or even a CM event... but Hub3 by preference...)

Haha, which colour did she use in the end? I agree by the way, if she can't make it to The Hub 3 then I'd love to see her at The Hub 4 if there is one. I'd be so excited if you announced her for this event, Massive Events. :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who

I think she likes changing the colours of pens she uses for each person, I remember that from the first Hub as she changed when I got my photo signed from the person in front of me.

Naoko please!

xxx

Edited by Chelle2009

I think she likes changing the colours of pens she uses for each person, I remember that from the first Hub as she changed when I got my photo signed from the person in front of me. xxx

Haha, that's so cool. I suppose it depends on the photo picked too as some colours will show up better on some photos than others. Pretty, pretty please can you ask Naoko Mori to come to The Hub 3, Massive Events. :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who