THANK YOU

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we wanted to say thank you for all helping make Eternal Twilight 2 posable :dance:

ITS GREAT

now we have sold out this event we can now spend our time getting guests and working on the event rather tha worrying about selling tickets

it makes our job so much more fun and thats all down to all of you

we just love running events ware the fans have so much fun it keeps us alive

thanks so much for trusting us the first time with Eternal Twilight we will not let any of you down

Jason,Mark,Gemma,Davie,Andrea and the Team

Nooooooo dont thank us!

This wouldnt of sold out so quick if ET1 hadnt of been so amazing and that was all down to you guys!

I can also agree and say youve changed my life I have four new amazing friends thanks to you all!

I cant wait to see what you all do for et2 I know its gonna be fantastic!

I reckon we should have three cheers for showmasters

HIP PIP!!!

Hoorayyyy!!!!!

You guys rule!

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

I'll second that.

I only heard about the Eternal Twilight event about a week before it sold out - and thankfully managed to get a ticket via the waiting list.

Thanks to SM/ME I came along on my own, dead nervous and left with at least 5 or 6 really good friends.

So THANK YOU!!

I'll second that.

I only heard about the Eternal Twilight event about a week before it sold out - and thankfully managed to get a ticket via the waiting list.

Thanks to SM/ME I came along on my own, dead nervous and left with at least 5 or 6 really good friends.

So THANK YOU!!

These cons are great for meeting people. Yeah meeting the guests is AMAZING, but the friends I have made are just Awesome!!! I adore each and everyone one of them :) So BIG thanks to SM/ME for that!!!!!

This could get boring lol!! But yeah, thank you too...we all had a blast and it's down to the hard work and dedication of your team!

Edited by JaneDoe

I agree with everyone else. It's SM/ME that should be thanked. You run amazing events and just ROCK :D

You've given me something great to look forward to and you are doing such a great job! Thank you thank you thank you!!! :P:D

Edited by Laurenx

Awww, you guys rock! Thank YOU!!! I can't wait for ET2!

Without the event, we would have never met!!! Can you imagine? I don´t even wanna consider life without Amy-s-keeper no more :thumbup:

The event itself was fantastic and even though I plan to be 100 at least one day, I will NEVER EVER forget it! And that´s all because of the crew´s effort! I´m looking forward to ET2 and am very pleased having given the chance to get the ticket already!

So, let´s break it down:

Without the crew and Eternal Twilight, I would have...

... never met my BFF.

... never been kissed by a vampire.

... never got to know many amazing new friends that have literally changed my life.

... bought a boring chair at IKEA ;-)

THANK YOU!!!

TARA

We came from France to attend ET 1 and it was so amazing !!

Thank YOU for this wonderful week end ! ET 1 was a pure success and that was all down to you guys!

I'm sure it will be so for ET 2 ! You deserve this quick "sold out" for all you've done for us !

Thanks again ! See you in october ! :lol: