Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a theme in connection with last night...where we can all wear black :P

That would be a bit depressing I think. Although it would be nice to have a theme in honor though. Maybe some kind of theme to honor the dead members of Torchwood? If there was a way to do that without being sombre and depressing...

Edited by lizzy88

Well I know I'm not going to be depressed and I'm still looking forward to it as much as I was!

Now announce some themes or I'll have to cosplay all weekend 'cause I won't be able to afford costumes as well lol.

*hi fives you*

I couldn't agree more. LET'S KEEP THE TRUE TORCHWOOD SPIRIT ALIVE BY HAVING A SEXY PARTY!

Ooh, there's some really good ideas for parties on here. How about a mixed Torchwood party where people dress up in costumes from different parts of the world as if to show which base of Torchwood you are from. Some people could dress up in kilts or tartan wear to show they are from Torchwood Scotland, others could dress up in berets etc to show that they are from Torchwood France. Haha, not the best of ideas but I'm a newbie so I'm sure I'll think of some better ideas later on and let you all know. I really do like the Twisted Fairytale idea, that's a good one. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who