Who has tickets?

debsmadcat111

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend booked our silver tickets online yesterday so not entirely sure what number we are yet.

And I can't wait - yay!!!

Can't wait to see you again...I'll bring the claws! :P

Mandie & Sean - looking forward to seeing you both again as well. I shall be practising not looking like a ming-mong in the photos! :(

Got Gold 40 & 41. Started queueing about 7.10am. Left my girlfriend back in the Ibis. But was completely worth queueing for and my girlfriend is the best, she bought my gold ticket for me since I was skint lol.

Though I was chatting to someone who I'm now looking for. The lady who is going to Brum Symphony Hall to see JB in concert...where are you? lol.

hi, that could just be me :thumbup: , I'm G38 and queued there with you! I will be at the Brum concert, so so far ticking all the boxes...

are you going too?

Queued from about 6.10 and got Gold 11 so well worth it, even though I was completely spaced out after 3 hours sleep - STILL not quite recovered yet from the lack of sleep lol. Had the company of lots of lovely people in the queue :P

Edited by karaoke_krazy

Queued from about 6.10 and got Gold 11 so well worth it, even though I was completely spaced out after 3 hours sleep - STILL not quite recovered yet from the lack of sleep lol. Had the company of lots of lovely people in the queue :poki:

I think I talked with you in the queue. I got Gold 008.

Totally not recovered from the sleep deprivation yet. Hoping that I get enough sleep during this coming weekend.

Waited in the queue at the Hub 2 for what felt like forever, but ended up with Gold 82! I can't believe I'm crossing the Atlantic twice in one year, and my parents still don't know. I told my mom, but I don't think she believed me!

Queued from about 7.45 and got G85! Would have been higher if I'd managed to get up earlier and not made a mad dash over from the Ibis :YAHOO:

I'm G86 so I guess I was the one talking to you in the queue...

I really should ask people what their board name is when I meet them :D

Got Golds for myself and my friend, but I have no idea what numbers as the online booking didn't seem to tell you that.

Nope it won't - you'll just have to wait for your Registration Ticket letter to come through in the post to tell you that.

Those are sent out much closer to the event.

Got Golds for myself and my friend, but I have no idea what numbers as the online booking didn't seem to tell you that.

There were only something like 15 or so left on Sunday at the Hub though, so that'll give you a rough idea :YAHOO:

Got my ticket when they went on sale at the hub 2! Gold 81!! Stood in the queue for quite a while to get it as well.

Camoflague pants, perchance??? :YAHOO:

No, that was my friend that I was standing with though. I can't even remember what I was wearing that day, lol!!

Queued from about 6.10 and got Gold 11 so well worth it, even though I was completely spaced out after 3 hours sleep - STILL not quite recovered yet from the lack of sleep lol. Had the company of lots of lovely people in the queue :P

I think I talked with you in the queue. I got Gold 008.

Totally not recovered from the sleep deprivation yet. Hoping that I get enough sleep during this coming weekend.

Yes I think I was sat next to you but was sooo tired I don't think I would have been very good conversaton lol. So will probably bump into you next time as numbers are close. Good thing about the queue at least you get to know the people you will be sitting near at the con.

Gold 79, started queuing at 7.45 :)

Gold 78. Arrived at 7.30, got my ticket around 9 am. Worth the wait - and good timing, because I got both my autograph and the photo with Burn Gorman shortly afterwards.

Edited by cinderblock