• Edward Thomas Production Designers
    • Peter Hawkins ..prosthetics & animatronic effects floor supervisor
    • Curtis Rivers ... stunt double: John Barrowman
    • Charlotte Mitchell ... costume supervisor
    • Murray Gold ... composer: theme music
    • Andy Goddard 6 episodes
    • Ashley Way 6 episodes
    • Chris Chibnall Series Writer 8 episodes

Any chance we cld get Russell T Davies, David Tennant & John Barrowman together.

So jealous of the USA getting these three at an event.

Oh dear god, I would die in a happy way if we could get David Tennant =D Maybe have an inside fanboy view??:YAHOO:

Edit: Russell said he doesn't do UK cons (or at least TW ones) when I asked him after Bafta.

Edited by owl post 1992

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance we cld get Russell T Davies, David Tennant & John Barrowman together.

So jealous of the USA getting these three at an event.

Oh dear god, I would die in a happy way if we could get David Tennant =D Maybe have an inside fanboy view??:P

Edit: Russell said he doesn't do UK cons (or at least TW ones) when I asked him after Bafta.

I love David Tennant with a passion but he's never been in a Torchwood episode so can't really see him coming to a Torchwood con. Shame bout Russle wounder why he would never come to one.

Please have more writers/authors? I really loved meeting Phil Ford last time and getting to ask him about his bookXD

As you are all such big fans of Torchwood are you forgetting the Superb Matt Ryan from the episode Meat or Murray Melvin aka Bilis Manger and Amy Manson and Heather Craney from the episode Fragments (they were phantasmagorical) and not forgetting the wonderful Owen Teale from the episode Countrycide, they have all been at a Badwolf convention but never asked to a Hub convention. So now should be there time as a way of bringing something new to Hub3, and when they did the stage talks at Badwolf they were all fantastic. So go on be brave and vote for some new people to attend Hub3 as it is only been 7 months since you saw the Main cast at Hub2, so lets here other actors opinion on how they enjoyed working on Torchwood :D

Matt Ryan would be awesome.

He was the first actor I ever met.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally I could decide what to vote.

It became quite easy.

James Marsters is already confirmed and Gareth is now someone I absolutely want to have at The Hub3... So I finally could cast a vote.

More than ever, please bring Gareth. For the obvious reasons and because we want Sandwich XDDD

Wow, I love the current line-up and would love to meet pretty much anyone from Torchwood. Here's my list of actors that have not yet been confirmed for the event; Gareth David-Lloyd, Eve Myles, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori, Freema Agyeman, Cush Jumbo, Matt Rippy, Alan Dale, Liz May Brice, Lachlan Nieboer, Indira Varma, Peter Calpaldi, Paul Copley, Bryan Dick, Lucy Cohu, Tom Price, Julian Bleach, Camilla Power, Murray Melvin, Alex Hassell, Louise Delamere, Caroline Chikezie, Sara Lloyd Gregory, Ruth Jones, Robert Pugh and Richard Briers. Oh and I would love to meet Kai Owen and Anthony Lewis again, both very nice blokes. Haha yeah, it's a very long list, I'd pretty much be happy with any guests from Torchwood, they're all superb. B)

Edited by Doctor Who

What about IAN GELDAR the creepy man in the brown coat MrDekker.

if you look at his imdb page he's been acting since 1972 he would be an interesting actor to talk to.

BUT NO BROWN COAT PLEASE!

Other than the guests that I mentioned above, here are some more suggestions; Rik Makarem, Katy Wix, James Moran, Joseph Lidster, Noel Clarke, Peter J. Hammond, Chris Chibnall, Helen Raynor, Catherine Tregenna, Phil Ford, Matt Jones, Colin Teague and Toby Whithouse. The six guests that I would most love to attend that haven't yet been announced would have to be; Gareth David-Lloyd, Eve Myles, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori, Freema Agyeman and Cush Jumbo. :blink:

Julian Bleach would be cool but doesn't the price of him as a guest change because of Doctor Who?

Hmm that's a good point, it might do especially as it was a large part in a recent episode. I'm all for Julian Bleach anyway, he was fantastic as both The Ghostmaker and Davros and I'd love to meet him one day. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Gareth David-Lloyd would be my top choice and I'd also love to see Eve Myles, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori and Freema Agyeman. It's highly unlikely that Eve will be able to attend though and production-wise, I'd love to meet any of the writers or the fantastic Ben Foster and Murray Gold. The music in Torchwood is just fantastic, so glorious and so epic. :YAHOO: