• Chris Chibnall Series Writer 8 episodes

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really want to meet loads of those people!! :thumbup:

but i noticed that Ian Hilditch wasn't on there :wub:

i think he should come back again :poki:

also, i saw that eve isn't doing too well :unsure: , i really want to meet her, burn and freema again......

(kai and gareth are obvious ones :P )

i voted for: Eve, Indira and Murray Gold!!!

x

I know that GDL and Kai have been to both events, and I've heard a few (not many, but a few) people talking that they'd like to see new people, and I would agree with that if the Hub 3 wasn't post-CoE (or at least we hope it'll air by then!).

I'd love to see John, Eve, Gareth, and Kai there to talk about Series 3. If it's as explosive as they're selling it to the audience, then having them talk about it at The Hub 3 will be amazing. It's been a bit frustrating seeing them the last few times and they have to be so careful not to talk about it and give anything away.

Actually, I went to the Hub 2 sure that I wasn't going to buy a ticket for The Hub 3. I made up my mind when someone pointed out to me that it would be post-CoE.

Edited by kerryblaze

A difficult decision, although in the end I went with Freema (even though I'd absolutely love to meet James), Tom and Chris Chibnall.

There are an awful lot of people I'd love to see again, but seeing as we only get one vote per category lol.

DEFINITELY BRING TOM PRICE BACK! He and Kai are the greatest double team this side of the rift!

And it was so hard picking a name from the first list. :lol: I was going for Eve or Burn, but had to go with James in the end!

I do hope Eve and Burn liked us enough last time to come again.

OK. So I would LOVE to see several of the people included in the 1st section, for different reasons:

*Eve because I actually missed getting her autograph this time round.

*RTD because well... he's RTD. :P

*Burn because he is gorgeous and lovely and we didn't get to see enough of him at The Hub 2.

*Kai because he's just fabulous and hilarious.

*Naoko because she's a main cast member and I've never met her before.

HOWEVER...

The fact that you've put them all up against Gareth, so to speak, meant that I had no choice but to pick him. In my opinion, Gareth is a MUST. The only reason I decided to go to The Hub 2 was because Gareth was going to be there. Fact is, if he hadn't I wouldn't have gone (unless John had been there instead).

Now I know he has been to a lot of cons before and some people have met him several times, but I haven't and I'm sure there are many others that haven't either.

Last weekend was the first time I met Gareth and I would LOVE to meet him again (as I'm sure plenty of other people would), and I would be absolutely GUTTED if he didn't go to The Hub 3.

You know what they say... you can never have too much of a good thing. :unsure:

Also, I have heard such good things about John & Gareth at the 1st Hub and it would pretty much make my LIFE to see them both together. I think they'd make a great double act. :D

And, I'm going to have to agree with kerryblaze; It would be wonderful to have ALL the main cast members of Series 3 at The Hub 3, as I'm sure it's going to be a subject MANY people will want to discuss.

So... yeah... John, Eve, Gareth, Kai (and Tom because he's just AWESOME) would be a perfect line-up for The Hub 3, along with some new cast members from Series 3. Yep, I would definitely be satisfied with that. :D

But throw in Burn, Matt Rippy & Naoko, too, and I'll LOVE YOU FOREVER!! (Yes, I am greedy! :P )

So, in conclusion... PLEASE GET GARETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

Can we PLEASE have Matt Rippy again as he was a storm at the parties! XD

And Kai & GDL bring the warmth to the Hub :YAHOO:

GDL definitely made The Hub 2 as far as I'm concerned

OK. So I would LOVE to see several of the people included in the 1st section, for different reasons:

*Eve because I actually missed getting her autograph this time round.

*RTD because well... he's RTD. :YAHOO:

*Burn because he is gorgeous and lovely and we didn't get to see enough of him at The Hub 2.

*Kai because he's just fabulous and hilarious.

*Naoko because she's a main cast member and I've never met her before.

HOWEVER...

The fact that you've put them all up against Gareth, so to speak, meant that I had no choice but to pick him. In my opinion, Gareth is a MUST. The only reason I decided to go to The Hub 2 was because Gareth was going to be there. Fact is, if he hadn't I wouldn't have gone (unless John had been there instead).

Now I know he has been to a lot of cons before and some people have met him several times, but I haven't and I'm sure there are many others that haven't either.

Last weekend was the first time I met Gareth and I would LOVE to meet him again (as I'm sure plenty of other people would), and I would be absolutely GUTTED if he didn't go to The Hub 3.

You know what they say... you can never have too much of a good thing. :YAHOO:

Also, I have heard such good things about John & Gareth at the 1st Hub and it would pretty much make my LIFE to see them both together. I think they'd make a great double act. :YAHOO:

And, I'm going to have to agree with kerryblaze; It would be wonderful to have ALL the main cast members of Series 3 at The Hub 3, as I'm sure it's going to be a subject MANY people will want to discuss.

So... yeah... John, Eve, Gareth, Kai (and Tom because he's just AWESOME) would be a perfect line-up for The Hub 3, along with some new cast members from Series 3. Yep, I would definitely be satisfied with that. :YAHOO:

But throw in Burn, Matt Rippy & Naoko, too, and I'll LOVE YOU FOREVER!! (Yes, I am greedy! :YAHOO: )

So, in conclusion... PLEASE GET GARETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

Gareth was the reason I booked to go to The Hub 2 and Matt was an amazing bonus. Very friendly and easy to chat to. Plus the ladies underwear...

Please more Gareth!

*cough*andRoderic*cough*

Yes! just YES! Lets get Grumpy back :YAHOO:

Also I feel I need to meet Lachlan after all your posts

Edited by Allieandra

You missed Danny Hargreaves off the production team!

That is exactly what I was going to say!!

This will be my first con *Hides face in shame* so I want everyone there!!

It would be nice to have a mix or Series 3 and the older series.

GDL, Tom Price, Matt Rippy, Kai, Burn, RTD, James Masters and John would make it a scorching hot con that would go down in history! Shame we can't have them all!!

Mr. Gareth David-Lloyd, Mr. Matt Rippy and Mr. Kai Owen all make the Hub a wonderful event; I don't think the Hub would be the same without Gareth and Kai, and Matt fitted in so well for Hub2! Just think, both Captain Jacks and Ianto at Hub3, that would surely cross the 'Barrowman Line'!

James Marsters and Russell T. Davies would be great guests too, but only together with those above, not instead of them.

All the guest for Hub2, with the exception of one (who chews gum into the microphone during Q&As), would be IMHO welcome back to Hub3.

Thanks for a fabulous Hub2, looking forward to Hub3!

A.J