Photo Booth At ET2

xbellarose

So I was watching a programme and they had a photobooth that you go in with all your friends pose four times and then get them in a strip, like ones in america. (I hope that makes sence)

I was thinking it would be an extra cool thing for us all to have as another memento of the weekend with our friends. I guess it would be kind of awkward to organise but my friend and I came up with the idea that you go to like the registration desk and pay £1 or something and get a ticket to go to the booth between say 1pm and 2pm or something so that even if you have a photoshoot in that hour you can have your booth time too.

Also it would mean not everyone is around it at one time.

Probably wont happen but its just an idea I thought people might like!!

(And yes I have put waaayyyy too much thought into it haha)

Bella

xoxo

that would be such a great idea

hmmm what about a booth which we could go in and record a message or something so that when they make the DVD they can have a section for messages .... though 800 people leaving messages would need a few DVD's :D butthey could pick a select few to put on.

Great idea we had one at a party once it was amazing! However i think they are quiet expensive around £500 or something :S I would stand there with my digital camera all day for £500 lol

Great idea we had one at a party once it was amazing! However i think they are quiet expensive around £500 or something :S I would stand there with my digital camera all day for £500 lol

LOL

so would I

ooh that is such a good idea! :) They could either have a passport styley booth (lets hope not doesn't make people look too attractive...then again pale white vampire look woo!), or a booth like the've had in topshop and jack wills stores in london :) definately loving this idea

I was thinking the exact same thing!! It'd be so cool and like maybe I duno if it's possible but you know those photo booth pics where you can get borders on them??? maybe they could as an option write the con logo on it with a date!

Another idea that's just stemmed in my mind from this is key rings, from the parties or with the guests!