Kristen for ET2

Emelso

Personally I would love to meet Kristen - I think she's a great actress, and although everyone thinks she could have done some things differently as Bella - well Catherine Hardwicke obviously thought the way she played Bella was good or she would have done reshoots. And Stephenie Meyer visited the set and seemed to like the way things were being done.

I don't think I could deal with all the attention she is receiving either. After all none of the cast thought Twilght was going to be as successful as it has been.

It would be amazing if Kristen did come to a future event because we could ask her about how feels she got into the character of Bella and hear her opinion on how Bella is supposed to be played.

I had other visions of Bella as well but they may not have portrayed her properly had they gotten the part. But I would definitely love Kristen to attend - and we could do exactly what she wants by not asking the same repetitive questions over and over again. :YAHOO:

my vision of Bella... was ME! lol :thumbup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Kristen.

But I don't think she'd do anything like this because all the attention slightly scares her.

I see how people find her rude, but I can come over like that because I don't really talk and I don't smile a lot and I'm quite sarcastic. I'm also quite awkward like she is. It's just her personality.

She's not going to change just because people don't like her.

I officially have a girl crush on her.

And about her not being able to act, that's obviously rubbish otherwise she wouldn't have got the part as Bella.

She's also amazing in the other films I've seen her in.

Not coming back to bash her but she didnt audition for Bella.

Just letting you know.

Well isn't that just proving the point of how good an actress she is if she didn't have to audition.

Not really it shows that Catherine Hardwick likes her and her family. If she had auditioned like everyone else she probably wouldnt of got it. People in here wont agree with me but I know a lot of twilight fans out there dont think she did a good job and I reckon someone else would do a better job.

Also shes discussed leaving twilight because she doesnt want to be in it really it was forced upon her. Someone who actually wants the part would put a lot more effort into it.

Oh I agree 100%.

Her and Nikki Reed are the worst parts of the film, and we all know why Nikki got the part....

Her and Nikki Reed are the worst parts of the film, and we all know why Nikki got the part....

im very intrigued about the nikki part..why did she get it? x

Her and Hardwicke are really good friends. They both wrote Thirteen when Nikki was younger..I think it's kinda obvious that Nikki wouldn't have had to do anything for the role, and it sucks because for a lot of people she's not Rosalie.

I never used to like her but I've watched her in more films since Twilight and I've watched a lot fo interviews with her and she seems really really sweet/shy. I really liked her commentery for Twilight and I'd would like to meet her :)

Nikki ROCKS!!!!! :dance::YAHOO:

I love her as rosalie, perfect for the part i think.

But back to what the topic is about :smile: meeting Kristen would be amazing i cant think of anyone else to play bella and i think the one reason why people dont think she is up to the job of playing bella is because when you read the book you are reading it as bella and we all really want it to be us so we will never be happy. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Erm, no. I'd like someone who actually likes Twilight to be there thanks (:

lol, but I defo would want kristen there! We could prove that all twilight fans aren't insane!

Not insane ? Did you go to ET1 ? :P

lol, well... ok, maybe a little insane! i have a feeling that the fans wouldnt scream sooooo much at kristen though! :D

• 2 months later...

I don't like her as Bella, but have seen her in some other films and have really enjoyed her performances in them.

So, although it would be hard, it'd be pretty cool to meet her. :)

Me 2 :eek: ... but i do think that what she accidentally did to her MTV award on stage was sooooooooo funny!!!! :dance::o:unsure: That Bruno thing was even better though