When will Schedule be posted?

Tina

I don't think you really need it tbh. Things will start early Friday evening same as they always do. Registration will be open from the afternoon, then opening ceremony early evening followed by the gold cocktail party followed by the party till the early hours. Saturday and Sunday will be a combination of photo shoots and autographs in the morning and talks in the afternoon. If you're travelling Thursday the lack of a schedule isn't much of an issue for you.

However start times on Saturday and Sunday would be helpful for those who aren't arriving on the Friday.

I was wondering the same, I wanted to print it out in case we don't get them in our packs as we didn't last time.

I just think it would be easier to have my own rather than having to fight the crowds to see the ones which are stuck on the wall. I'm only going to have printer access till Wednesday so it would good to have it posted by then.

It would be nice to know when registration starts as there was talk about it starting earlier than last time. Also there was something mentioned about the possibility of something being organised for people that arrived early. Don't know if anything as come of this.

Edited by Tina

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Sorry, we are just trying to make the schedule work and I am waiting on a piece of information I need before I can finalise it. I hope to have it online on Wednesday.

You will all have a schedule in your reg packs so you don't need to print it out beforehand.

Reg will start on Friday at 2pm and the dealers room opens at 5pm. Opening ceremony is 7pm and Gold Pass drinks reception is 7.30. The Friday party starts at 8.30pm.

Reg will open on Saturday at 8am and the main activities of autos and photo sessions will begin at 9am.

Hope that helps everyone for now.

If you have any other questions please ask away.

Thanks

Mark :thumbup:

Hi everyone,

Sorry, we are just trying to make the schedule work and I am waiting on a piece of information I need before I can finalise it. I hope to have it online on Wednesday.

You will all have a schedule in your reg packs so you don't need to print it out beforehand.

Reg will start on Friday at 2pm and the dealers room opens at 5pm. Opening ceremony is 7pm and Gold Pass drinks reception is 7.30. The Friday party starts at 8.30pm.

Reg will open on Saturday at 8am and the main activities of autos and photo sessions will begin at 9am.

Thanks

Mark :D

*Wonders if the piece of information awaited means another guest might be announced* B)

As we're not staying at the Park, I'm wondering whether to skip the opening ceremony and turn up straight for the drinks party in costume, or to wear costume straight through from the opening ceremony onwards. It's OK for hubby - as a Victorian gentleman he's wearing a posh suit, but does anyone know if it's possible to sit comfortably in a dress with a bustle???

I bought mine on Friday last time. When I registered they said that they would be selling photo shoot tickets an hour or two later and there was a bit of a muddle up with a que for people picking up photo shoot tickets that had already been bought online and another que for people buying extra then and there. I was in the wrong que so had to que all over again in the right one.

• Showmasters Admin

Usually we do ask people to wait until Saturday. But due there being SO MANY attendees at ET there was the chance that not everyone could be seen before the autographs and photo shots started. So the decision was taken the start selling them on Friday. This did cause some issues with queuing.

With the number of attendees at the Hub I would expect it to stay as Saturday morning start for extras sales.

I won't get there until 7.30-8.00pm. Will registration still be open?

Registration usually closes around 8.30pm if I remember rightly. I'm sure TT will correct me if I'm wrong though.

• Showmasters Admin

Registration usually closes around 8.30pm if I remember rightly. I'm sure TT will correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yeah, it's usually about 8:30-9pm.

If anyone is worried. If you do miss the reg desk on Friday you CAN still come to the party, please just have your reg letter on you. As you may well be asked why you don't have a badge.

I can't begin to say how happy I am at the wee news we get the schedule with our packs and not on the walls, felt like a battle at times to read that.

We do listen :thumbup:

It's changed a lot since the Hub. The group numbers for photos and autographs are now ON the schedule it's self. Everyone gets one in their reg pack and the ones that are on the wall are MUCH bigger.

Yeah, it's usually about 8:30-9pm.

If anyone is worried. If you do miss the reg desk on Friday you CAN still come to the party, please just have your reg letter on you. As you may well be asked why you don't have a badge.

I can't begin to say how happy I am at the wee news we get the schedule with our packs and not on the walls, felt like a battle at times to read that.

We do listen :lol:

It's changed a lot since the Hub. The group numbers for photos and autographs are now ON the schedule it's self. Everyone gets one in their reg pack and the ones that are on the wall are MUCH bigger.

That's good news about the schedule and the group numbers for photos being included on it. Will make life so much easier. Many thanks. :thumbup:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Mark :dance:

Thanks Mark, thats great, it means i don't have to get up mega early Friday morning :dance:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Mark :YAHOO:

Thanks Mark, thats great, it means i don't have to get up mega early Friday morning :YAHOO:

If You haven't yet bought photo session tickets will you still be allocated slot times for your group in your registration pack?

As i've not yet bought mine as i wanted to wait till i was there to buy them. Also when will you be able to buy them when we get to the event?

If You haven't yet bought photo session tickets will you still be allocated slot times for your group in your registration pack?

It doesn't matter if you buy your photo tickets online or at the show itself. Your slot time for your group will still stand whether or not you intend on having photos. The online shop will close tomorrow at 6pm anyway.

As i've not yet bought mine as i wanted to wait till i was there to buy them. Also when will you be able to buy them when we get to the event?

You will be able to buy them from the Registration Desk from the Saturday morning. Friday will be for Registrations only I believe.