Cam Gigandet for ET2!

canaliens

Couldn't see a topic already dedicated to this so...

BRING CAM TO ETERNAL TWILIGHT 2!!!

It would be amazing to have him there. He was great in Twilight, and this might be the last Eternal Twilight convention (hint to ME: we want many, many more :( ) we could get away with having him there since it'll be still before New Moon is out! The guy looks like an absolute sweetheart and from the different interviews I've seen really looks like he'd be able to enjoy himself and have fun with whatever us wacky ET-ers can think to throw at him! (questions wise of course!)

So all you Cam Gigandettes and Team James peeps come and show your support for bringing to Eternal Twilight 2 the lovely, fantastic..

CAM GIGANDET!!!

woah...my full name is leanne marie too....

this is fate, and fate is telling us we need Cam Gigandet at Eternal Twilight 2!! I already have the perfect idea of a gift to get him. You'll never guess what it is! Oh, you guessed snacks? And they call me a one trick pony.

this would make my friends year. :D. she loves him.

i got a phonecall the other night saying "cam dieddd", noooooo. aha. she'd been to see the unborn

thats mee im a freakk Lol!

CAM all the way it would make my wholee weekend if Cam Gigandet was there hes soo fit and if you havent already seen the unborn but he died and i wanted to cry it was aweful :(

but yeaa im with you guys cam has to come to ET2 =D

xx

i got a phonecall the other night saying "cam dieddd", noooooo. aha. she'd been to see the unborn

HA HA, my friend doesn't like horror movies but she saw Unborn just to see Cam. And she wants to buy the James stand up.:D

Edited by Francesca

HA HA, my friend doesn't like horror movies but she saw Unborn just to see Cam. And she wants to buy the James stand up.:D

Ha im that friend Lol!

i was kinda drunk when i seen it and it really wasnt scary Lol well i didnt thibnk so anyway!

but i didnt even no he was in it untill i seen it i was over the moon then he died :(

:D Lol