Processing Orders for ET2

Jola

Ticket Order Processing Update

I have now processed all orders that were placed on Monday 2nd March only. *Phew*

There have been a few queries/issues, and I have emailed the people concerned already. If you have received an email from me querying an issue, please can you respond back to me urgently as outlined in the email.

:P <---- this will be me soon, when my hands/fingers fall off ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jola,

I've placed an order but have not received my confirmation e-mail...

That's probably because you either put your email address in wrong, or it went to your junk mail folder.

I have now processed all orders that were placed on Monday 2nd March only. *Phew*

Does that mean the money has been taken?

Just wondering, 'cos I'm knee deep in s*** from the bank atm :/

It looks like my order has been processed too but the info isn't in my account yet. I didn't get any emails from Jola so I guess my order went thru without any glitches lol. Northampton Park Inn even has taken their money outta my account so that's all paid for too lol.

It looks like my order has been processed too but the info isn't in my account yet. I didn't get any emails from Jola so I guess my order went thru without any glitches lol. Northampton Park Inn even has taken their money outta my account so that's all paid for too lol.

Same for me! I think it will take few days before the money is debited from the account.

I just received the mail from the Park Inn. :lol:

No mail from the Park Inn here yet but I know they got my money, I dunno if they got my email down correctly but they got my mobile number anyways..so not worried at all lol. I'll just phone them back up if I don't get anything from them soon as I got my reservation number there.

I have now processed all orders that were placed on Tuesday 3rd March.

Again, there have been a few queries/issues, and I have emailed the people concerned already. If you have received an email from me querying an issue, please can you respond back to me urgently as outlined in the email.

I'm now off to enjoy what is left of Saturday...... :angel:

Jola, quick question, do you get a confirmation e-mail immediately after placing your order as I haven't had one ? Thanks.

Usually, yes. It's an automatic process from the shop itself. If you haven't had one it could be because you put in the wrong email address, or it's ended up in your junk mail folder.

I have now processed all orders that were placed up to and including Wednesday 4th March.

Again, there have been a few queries/issues, and I have emailed the people concerned already. If you have received an email from me querying an issue, please can you respond back to me urgently as outlined in the email.

Now excuse me while I go and have a lay down and little mutter to myself...... :YAHOO:

There have been a few queries/issues, and I have emailed the people concerned already. If you have received an email from me querying an issue, please can you respond back to me urgently as outlined in the email.

:chair: <---- this will be me soon, when my hands/fingers fall off :chair:

i purchased my gold ticket on the monday from the online store,

and i had a conformation through..

but does that mean its been processed or not, cause if not i havent had any conformation of that,

sorry if that was a silly question.. im new the this.. my dad booked the first con..

i purchased my gold ticket on the monday from the online store, and i had a conformation through..

Tha would be your confirmation to state the order was received.

but does that mean its been processed or not, cause if not i havent had any conformation of that,

sorry if that was a silly question.. im new the this.. my dad booked the first con..

My post states I have processed the orders that were received on Monday, so YES that would include your order as you placed it on Monday. I have processed orders that were placed up until Wednesday 4th March so far.

You won't get any further confirmation emails saying payment has been taken at all.

You only receive an email from me if there has been a problem with your payment.

If I haven't received a confirmation e-mail, does that mean you haven't received my order.

I've got the receipt

No - it has been stated many times in this and other threads, that if you haven't got your confirmation email it probably means that you put in the wrong email address so it couldn't reach you or it went into your junk folder.

When you state you have a receipt what exactly is this? Is this the email with your order number that shows you placed the order?

I've got a print out of the page that appears after your order has been placed.

Well if you have a print out of that with your order number then that means the order went through.

i purchased my gold ticket on the monday from the online store, and i had a conformation through..

Tha would be your confirmation to state the order was received.

My post states I have processed the orders that were received on Monday, so YES that would include your order as you placed it on Monday. I have processed orders that were placed up until Wednesday 4th March so far.

You won't get any further confirmation emails saying payment has been taken at all.

You only receive an email from me if there has been a problem with your payment.

ok thankyou, i got a bit worried but now im all good!

thankyou!!! :P :P :D

I have now processed all orders that were placed up to and including Thursday 5th March.

Woohoo..... the backlog of orders is going down slowly :thumbup: