Guest Encounters

kegan5

I was in Christians on saturday.

and Justins on sunday.

Christians was awesome talking about weird food habits (i want some oreo soup ha) and about music and TV shows and loads of random stuff.

Then Justins was also awesome. But I'm biased because I'm slightly in love with him and was spazzing a lot before we went in. He was talking about his car and how he used to have a motorbike. He spoke with a koreon accent and tried to do cockney and australian ones too.

I can't really remember it all because when i was in the rooms i was quietly spazzing ha.

We had the same guest encounters! Christian on Saturday and Justin Sunday! Epic.

Wait, Kellan re-enacted a scene from Titanic? AND NOBODY FILMED IT?! Titanic is my favourite film of all times. Nothing will ever dethrone it. It's just amazing. I would love to see Kellan trying to be Jack or something, haha!

I think I know who you are then because I recognised you but didn't say anything.

Are you the girl from america?

But lives over heree.

That's me! :) I'm one of those crazy hybrid American Brits. Yeah. I went there. To be fair, there are times I'll answer my phone and people won't realise it's me because apparently I have an accent without meaning to. And when I went home, nobody knew what the hell I was talking about when I used British words like "queuing", haha! I wonder how many people Christian will tell about queuing now, haha! She was seriously brilliant!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie your Peter encounter sounds amazing!! Thank you for sharing that, it really made me smile!

it WAS amazing! lol after 7 years i finally met him. first saw him in 'can't hardly wait' on video. :() dream come true. i am at work but all i can think about is Peter.. omg thats so sad isnt it?!

he was such a nice guy, i think he converted all the Kellan lovers. poor Kellan..

and.. Rob who? ha ha

Kellan was coming back to mine and another girls house since they were on their way to London after the con lol, so hopefully they had a good night out in town.

ok i'm thinking i've misunderstood here but... kellan coming to your house?? ;) oh my god!

Ooh, and we talked about accents at the start!

Was I sitting next to you? xD

Random crazy person in the E.T Edward Cullen top, with Anneeeeee the "adorable" one nicknamed "Tiny!" by Ashley

yes!

i was the one who said to christian about "the right answer is team jacob?"

hahaha yes i was next to you guys :)

oooh robyn, you were sitting next to christian right? i sat on the other side of her, i'm ellie! :(

YES

that was mee :)

HI ELLIE!

victoria look a like right?

seriously. take that as a job, I had to double take so many times haha

I hope rachelle goes to the next one haha

but im such an idiot.

someone asked a question about "what do americans call school holidays"

and it was blantently being asked to christian

BUT NOOO..

i decided to take it upon myself and go "VACATION"

loool.

quickly got told that was a "holiday as in, go somewhere else holiday"

felt like a right idiot.

sometimes i really need to learn to shut my mouth.

Edited by Superrobyn

i am annoying everyone by talking about peter all the time. i need to chat to someone who understands lol .

Awww, you didn't bore us, honest... it was great hearing about it actually & it was lovely to be your roomie... roll on October! :( x

Katie your Peter encounter sounds amazing!! Thank you for sharing that, it really made me smile!

it WAS amazing! lol after 7 years i finally met him. first saw him in 'can't hardly wait' on video. :() dream come true. i am at work but all i can think about is Peter.. omg thats so sad isnt it?!

he was such a nice guy, i think he converted all the Kellan lovers. poor Kellan..

and.. Rob who? ha ha

Oh! i think I have heard of this man..Rob Pattinsorry I can't stop thinking about Peter, what?

lol that's not sad at all, you be happy, thats an amazing experience!!

LOL Everyones encounters sounds amazing! I cant believe so many of the actors are team jacob lol, do they not like RPattz? Decided to start saving now for next time, now I have some idea the kind of money to fork out! No pun intended. It seems very much worth the money! XD I can imagine i would just stare if it was Jackson!!

I went to Ashley's one on Saturday, it was awesome! We chatted about loads of things and she talked to everyone and was really nice about everything, she's very sweet, and i was very hyper coming out of it, when i got back up to my room I was so flustered and was like omg omg omg i just talked to ashley greene for a whole hour!

Oohhh I was at the Saturday one!!!

Where abouts were you sitting???

I was directly opposite her, I was the one with the blue bow who's phone kept going off, I was like ARGH STFU phone! lol

paid £86 for guest encounter with Peter on the saturday. well worth the money.

he told us what he whispered in Robs ear in the ballet studio scene. he told everyone else in the talk on sunday.

he has read the New Moon script. and where it says 'Edward sparkles' someone has written in the margin 'but better than before' ha ha we soo laughed at that!

talked about his daughters, how his youngest thought he was a wrestler, and again this was mentioned in the talk on sunday.

explained how he is very comfortable being in a room full of women, because he has 3 sisters and now 3 daughters and he can't escape us!

I asked about agents and managers. like how come Kellan and Ashley filmed 'Warrior' together, and that Kellan is in '90210' with Peters wife. He said it was just a coincidence. lots of people auditioned for the roles and it just so happens that they all know each other.

He hasn't spoken to Rob in a while (for like 2 months). He has been texting him this week but Rob hasn't replied. He spoke to Jackson last week and told him about about the convention in England he was going to and Jackson said he had to let him know all about it when he gets back.

talked about 'Fastlane' and he said how much fun it was. I also asked about 'Can't Hardly Wait' and he said that afterwards he was offered 'Shes All That' but turned it down. After filming 'Can't Hardly Wait' he didn't want to be typecast in teen movies, so he cut his hair really short and grew a beard ! just like Rob kinda did.

I think thats everything i can remember. he was going round the table asking if we wanted to ask a question. i couldnt speak for 20 mins, i knew i wouldnt get the words out, i just sit and stared at him.. lol

and then when i asked him the question about 'Can't Hardly Wait' he looked right at me when he answered and i nearly forgot to breathe!

near the end of the hour, he was saying that there were some attendees he recognised in the room who he had seen earlier in the day, and then he turned to me and said' i'm sorry I don't remember you' and I said 'it's ok I haven't had any signings or photoshoots yet.' I am not sure how I got the words out, i think i mumbled, cos i was sitting nearest to him and he put his hand on my knee as he said this! omg. omg. omg. i felt myself blushing..

he was soo nice. such a pro and a gentleman.

trust him to apologise. there are 800 attendees and he was apologising for not remembering me.

when i met him on the sunday (at 9am!) for signing he said 'hello again' and smiled!!

Sounds so greaaat! <3

I'd have loved to do it, so much!

Next time, if Peter comes, I'll bring enough money to do it! xD

paid £86 for guest encounter with Peter on the saturday. well worth the money.

he told us what he whispered in Robs ear in the ballet studio scene. he told everyone else in the talk on sunday.

he has read the New Moon script. and where it says 'Edward sparkles' someone has written in the margin 'but better than before' ha ha we soo laughed at that!

talked about his daughters, how his youngest thought he was a wrestler, and again this was mentioned in the talk on sunday.

explained how he is very comfortable being in a room full of women, because he has 3 sisters and now 3 daughters and he can't escape us!

I asked about agents and managers. like how come Kellan and Ashley filmed 'Warrior' together, and that Kellan is in '90210' with Peters wife. He said it was just a coincidence. lots of people auditioned for the roles and it just so happens that they all know each other.

He hasn't spoken to Rob in a while (for like 2 months). He has been texting him this week but Rob hasn't replied. He spoke to Jackson last week and told him about about the convention in England he was going to and Jackson said he had to let him know all about it when he gets back.

talked about 'Fastlane' and he said how much fun it was. I also asked about 'Can't Hardly Wait' and he said that afterwards he was offered 'Shes All That' but turned it down. After filming 'Can't Hardly Wait' he didn't want to be typecast in teen movies, so he cut his hair really short and grew a beard ! just like Rob kinda did.

I think thats everything i can remember. he was going round the table asking if we wanted to ask a question. i couldnt speak for 20 mins, i knew i wouldnt get the words out, i just sit and stared at him.. lol

and then when i asked him the question about 'Can't Hardly Wait' he looked right at me when he answered and i nearly forgot to breathe!

near the end of the hour, he was saying that there were some attendees he recognised in the room who he had seen earlier in the day, and then he turned to me and said' i'm sorry I don't remember you' and I said 'it's ok I haven't had any signings or photoshoots yet.' I am not sure how I got the words out, i think i mumbled, cos i was sitting nearest to him and he put his hand on my knee as he said this! omg. omg. omg. i felt myself blushing..

he was soo nice. such a pro and a gentleman.

trust him to apologise. there are 800 attendees and he was apologising for not remembering me.

when i met him on the sunday (at 9am!) for signing he said 'hello again' and smiled!!

Sounds like you had a great time, I'll have to bid more next time if he comes lol!

I'm literally just remembering more stuff now! I'd totally gone blank on loads of it.

Gutted when I said I didnt like the Cullen house and no-one agreed!

Arrghhh at him like looking right in my eyes when I was talking tho. I found it soooo hard to look away!

I thought he wasnt going to remember talking to me about Bournemouth and beaches in the drinks reception but it clicked after a while and I didnt have to tell him off lol!

xxxx

You Live In Bournemouth??

Me Too, well about 20 minutes away anyway!:D

LOL I live about 20 mins away too! Broadstone. How bout you?

xxx

and Justins on sunday.

Christians was awesome talking about weird food habits (i want some oreo soup ha) and about music and TV shows and loads of random stuff.

Then Justins was also awesome. But I'm biased because I'm slightly in love with him and was spazzing a lot before we went in. He was talking about his car and how he used to have a motorbike. He spoke with a koreon accent and tried to do cockney and australian ones too.

I can't really remember it all because when i was in the rooms i was quietly spazzing ha.

We had the same guest encounters! Christian on Saturday and Justin Sunday! Epic.

Wait, Kellan re-enacted a scene from Titanic? AND NOBODY FILMED IT?! Titanic is my favourite film of all times. Nothing will ever dethrone it. It's just amazing. I would love to see Kellan trying to be Jack or something, haha!

I think I know who you are then because I recognised you but didn't say anything.

But lives over heree.

That's me! :) I'm one of those crazy hybrid American Brits. Yeah. I went there. To be fair, there are times I'll answer my phone and people won't realise it's me because apparently I have an accent without meaning to. And when I went home, nobody knew what the hell I was talking about when I used British words like "queuing", haha! I wonder how many people Christian will tell about queuing now, haha! She was seriously brilliant!

That was so funny, i didn't realise that americans didn't use the word queing.

I bet it was quite odd though with all the different words for stuff.

I won with Christian on Sunday. I was the girl with (eeerrr try ro remember wich clothes I had x) I'll find :x), I was one of the french girls, the one who was talking about accents, if you do remember ^^'.

It was so great ! I met Christian at the coktail and we spoke about 15 min about clothes, fashion, stuff like that. One of my best time in the con' !

you were sitting next to me, as far as i remember i think the order of people went.. annie i think her name was, the little one! robyn, christian, me, oriane, maria? the other french girl, who visited us in our hotel room! i also remember the people opposite me but i didn't get their names.

i went to ashleys, she was, we talked about her brother, her wig (they're maybe going to change next time not much but a bit and how it's glued to her head etc, her make up (she's begging for chanel for the nect movie), the stars wearing contacts, the rumours of relationships, the books, harry potter (yes really), her new home and it's cupboards being stocked with popcorn and diet coke, her love of cookies, who shoudl be cast as the volturi, why they didn't develop jaspers powers and alices back story etc and a ton of other stuff she was lovely and it was very informative, she rocks

That sounds really amazing.

and Justins on sunday.

But lives over heree.

That was so funny, i didn't realise that americans didn't use the word queing.

I bet it was quite odd though with all the different words for stuff.

Luckily, I've gotten used to everything because I've lived hear for a year and a half. But I remember what it was like when I first got here. Same situation as Christian, except I was here to stay. I'd never been to England before, and it was just crazy. Poor thing. She was so great though! I really like her!

Who went ? What did you learn?

I thought it'd be interested to find out what happened in the rooms :)

We went into Kellans room on the Sunday to be honest there wasn't so much any real Q+A questions related to his work it was just a good old chin wag about him, his friends came in too so they were messing around asking funny questions like where would you take me on a date etc :D!

Kellan was coming back to mine and another girls house since they were on their way to London after the con lol, so hopefully they had a good night out in town.

Other things that came up were the Trailer his line missing, he said it was ensure those that didn't know what twilight was would be able to get a better idea on what it was about... (he said same in con).

He likes sweets... worked that one out lol.

He told his friends the way they got into the trees was by jumping out of a helicopter and they had to leap onto a branch lol his friend was believing him for a while haha.

He likes disneys lion king..

I told you it was random lol!

Other than that he was finding out about where we live etc, oh and he can't work out why people go to the beach over here since its cold and you can't wear bikinis :D x

i was in the same one as you :)

Who went ? What did you learn?

I thought it'd be interested to find out what happened in the rooms :)

We went into Kellans room on the Sunday to be honest there wasn't so much any real Q+A questions related to his work it was just a good old chin wag about him, his friends came in too so they were messing around asking funny questions like where would you take me on a date etc :(!

Other things that came up were the Trailer his line missing, he said it was ensure those that didn't know what twilight was would be able to get a better idea on what it was about... (he said same in con).

He likes sweets... worked that one out lol.

He told his friends the way they got into the trees was by jumping out of a helicopter and they had to leap onto a branch lol his friend was believing him for a while haha.

He likes disneys lion king..

I told you it was random lol!

Other than that he was finding out about where we live etc, oh and he can't work out why people go to the beach over here since its cold and you can't wear bikinis :lol: x

i was in the same one as you :)

Were you sat next to me? Since I think we've found everyone else :D