Guest Encounters

kegan5

Who went ? What did you learn?

I thought it'd be interested to find out what happened in the rooms :)

We went into Kellans room on the Sunday to be honest there wasn't so much any real Q+A questions related to his work it was just a good old chin wag about him, his friends came in too so they were messing around asking funny questions like where would you take me on a date etc ;)!

Kellan was coming back to mine and another girls house since they were on their way to London after the con lol, so hopefully they had a good night out in town.

Other things that came up were the Trailer his line missing, he said it was ensure those that didn't know what twilight was would be able to get a better idea on what it was about... (he said same in con).

He likes sweets... worked that one out lol.

He told his friends the way they got into the trees was by jumping out of a helicopter and they had to leap onto a branch lol his friend was believing him for a while haha.

He likes disneys lion king..

I told you it was random lol!

Other than that he was finding out about where we live etc, oh and he can't work out why people go to the beach over here since its cold and you can't wear bikinis :P x

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my friend went to Christians one on Saturday :)

It was really just a big chat, but it was really nice! We were all talking about school.. she was amazed that my school runs from 8 till 4 xD Then we were chatting about uniforms, pointless teachers, that kinda stuff. Later on we were talking about how hard it is to get into the acting industry if you don't live in L.A etc. I'd definetly pay to go to another Guest Encounter next time!

Me and my friend went to Christians one on Saturday :)

It was really just a big chat, but it was really nice! We were all talking about school.. she was amazed that my school runs from 8 till 4 xD Then we were chatting about uniforms, pointless teachers, that kinda stuff. Later on we were talking about how hard it is to get into the acting industry if you don't live in L.A etc. I'd definetly pay to go to another Guest Encounter next time!

HEY!

i was there too hahaha

i went to Christians on saturday and sunday

saturday - english people, TV americans next top model. Demi lovatos voice haha.

sunday - acting industry, how she wouldnt admit she loved team jacob, how long school is, her dancing haha

she really for me was a great guest

Edited by Superrobyn

HEY!

i was there too hahaha

i went to Christians on saturday and sunday

saturday - english people, TV americans next top model. Demi lovatos voice haha.

sunday - acting industry, how she wouldnt admit she loved team jacob, how long school is, her dancing haha

she really for me was a great guest

Ooh, and we talked about accents at the start!

Was I sitting next to you? xD

Random crazy person in the E.T Edward Cullen top, with Anneeeeee the "adorable" one nicknamed "Tiny!" by Ashley

Quite a few things you mentioned he said in the talks anyway <3

I was skint so didn't get to bid for one however next time I really really want to

Yeah a few of the things were mentioned again, I need to re scan my brain to remember the rest it was all so random really like talking about LA and cheap flights and how Ryan knew nothing about Kellan it seemed.

Brain back...

We were talking about filming New Moon and he said he wasn't sooo into this one coz he's biased and there's not enough Cullen in it :wub:

He said he isn't doing a lot of shooting since there isn't much of the cullens in this film in comparison but he was trying to convince the director to have Emmett go to Italy lol so he could go there too :(... he failed though... he's looking forward to the dvd and filming Eclipse too

vicky i've just realised who you are helloo *wavey* i'm JJ the one who was helping annie with the bidding, did she remember to mention the jewelery?

i went to ashleys, she was, we talked about her brother, her wig (they're maybe going to change next time not much but a bit and how it's glued to her head etc, her make up (she's begging for chanel for the nect movie), the stars wearing contacts, the rumours of relationships, the books, harry potter (yes really), her new home and it's cupboards being stocked with popcorn and diet coke, her love of cookies, who shoudl be cast as the volturi, why they didn't develop jaspers powers and alices back story etc and a ton of other stuff she was lovely and it was very informative, she rocks

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

vicky i've just realised who you are helloo *wavey* i'm JJ the one who was helping annie with the bidding, did she remember to mention the jewelery?

i went to ashleys, she was, we talked about her brother, her wig (they're maybe going to change next time not much but a bit and how it's glued to her head etc, her make up (she's begging for chanel for the nect movie), the stars wearing contacts, the rumours of relationships, the books, harry potter (yes really), her new home and it's cupboards being stocked with popcorn and diet coke, her love of cookies, who shoudl be cast as the volturi, why they didn't develop jaspers powers and alices back story etc and a ton of other stuff she was lovely and it was very informative, she rocks

:blush::(:WAVE: Hiiii

Nah, she went all shy and hardly said anything, bless her

Wow, the Ashley one sounds cool!

That's the one I was in... Were you the lady with the soar throat? If so, hello!

Lol at Harry Potter.

That's the one I was in... Were you the lady with the soar throat? If so, hello!

Lol at Harry Potter.

yep yep that was me, you shoudl hera me try and talk today it's terrible i didn't scream once through out the whole weekend and i still lost my voice, but it;s all coz of being emotional on saturday night merged with having a cold,

which one were you? were you the one who said you won the raffle? sat opposite

Lol at Harry Potter.

yep yep that was me, you shoudl hera me try and talk today it's terrible i didn't scream once through out the whole weekend and i still lost my voice, but it;s all coz of being emotional on saturday night merged with having a cold,

Yep, that was me.

In a rainbow coloured jacket/hoodie and glasses.

Lol at Harry Potter.

Yep, that was me.

In a rainbow coloured jacket/hoodie and glasses.

what a guess? i'm good lol :) nice to see you on here and glad you enjoyed it :)

I went to Ashley's one on Saturday, it was awesome! We chatted about loads of things and she talked to everyone and was really nice about everything, she's very sweet, and i was very hyper coming out of it, when i got back up to my room I was so flustered and was like omg omg omg i just talked to ashley greene for a whole hour!

Random crazy person in the E.T Edward Cullen top, with Anneeeeee the "adorable" one nicknamed "Tiny!" by Ashley

yes!

i was the one who said to christian about "the right answer is team jacob?"

hahaha yes i was next to you guys :)

Kellan was coming back to mine and another girls house since they were on their way to London after the con lol, so hopefully they had a good night out in town.

ok i'm thinking i've misunderstood here but... kellan coming to your house?? :P oh my god!

yes!

oooh robyn, you were sitting next to christian right? i sat on the other side of her, i'm ellie! :P

ok i'm thinking i've misunderstood here but... kellan coming to your house?? :huh: oh my god!

yes!

oooh robyn, you were sitting next to christian right? i sat on the other side of her, i'm ellie! :D

Just messin since they were going to london that night they asked where everyone lived, myself and this other girl (sorry don't remember your name) both lived in london so they invited them selves back jokingly :)

I won one with Kellan, it was the most amazing thing i've ever done, totally worth the £75 :):)

Totally! But you did have the best chair!!

Kellan's favourite colour is clear...like the wind!

Him and his friends could not understand the concept of orange squash lmao! I just didnt realise they dont have it in the US!

Kellan's favourite movie, well date movie, is Titanic and he'd want to do the scene in the car!!

His favourite Power Ranger is Kimberley the pink one!!

Sooo much random stuff was said!

Oooh and his hate for Barney the purple dinosaur!

xxxx

I won one with Kellan, it was the most amazing thing i've ever done, totally worth the £75 :):)

Him and his friends could not understand the concept of orange squash lmao! I just didnt realise they dont have it in the US!

Kellan's favourite movie, well date movie, is Titanic and he'd want to do the scene in the car!!

xxxx

Yeah it was so good! They said something about taxi's and roundabouts lol.

And trying to explain orange juice XD I was only one seat away from kellan on the sundy but i got to sit next to ryan :D

xxxx

haha I did have a rather an amazing view <3

xxxx

I did like the Titanic re enactment lol and the Barney bit, see my memory is terrible either that or I just had my eye on those blue sweets for ages :D x

I'm literally just remembering more stuff now! I'd totally gone blank on loads of it.

Gutted when I said I didnt like the Cullen house and no-one agreed!

Arrghhh at him like looking right in my eyes when I was talking tho. I found it soooo hard to look away!

I thought he wasnt going to remember talking to me about Bournemouth and beaches in the drinks reception but it clicked after a while and I didnt have to tell him off lol!

xxxx