What ticket are u for ET2?

talie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! I was Gold 11 this time round!

I am doing standard this time round. ST29, 30 and 31 (that's why...can't afford nearly £600 for 3 golds)

Ouch!

I was standar 405 this time! =[ I just think golds the way to get the full experience, cus Jazz was an she came back to the hotel saying how amazing the drinks reception was.

I'm Gold 28 (and 29 too) !

My boyfriend is a star...he's willing to keep me company in ET2 and dont mind the gold ticket. I think quietly he's converted! He hasnt read the book and only watch the film once but he enjoyed the con esp. the guests talk.

I was standar 405 this time! =[ I just think golds the way to get the full experience, cus Jazz was an she came back to the hotel saying how amazing the drinks reception was.

Glad she had a great experience....personally for me, it was a let down! I hope you get everything out it that you want though! I look at this way, I spent more time talking to Peter (the only guest I met at the drinks reception) at the signing than I did at the reception!

Hahaha! I was Gold 11 this time round!

I am doing standard this time round. ST29, 30 and 31 (that's why...can't afford nearly £600 for 3 golds)

Me and my best friend were ST29 and 30. Look after them!!!!

We really want to go but we're waiting to see who else is going too. We'll probably end up being ticket numbers 400 and something. ;) Stupid lack of money. ¬¬

x