Eternal Twilight 2

showmasters

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am impressed. Go Twilight.

This just a thought, but if a third Twilight con is planned, it might not be a bad idea to hold it at a larger venue. Especially if there is a good propect of big name guests.

I am impressed. Go Twilight.

This just a thought, but if a third Twilight con is planned, it might not be a bad idea to hold it at a larger venue. Especially if there is a good propect of big name guests.

Agreed! :(

206 days, 5 hours & 45 minutes... :huh:

Nice to know how much time I've got to get my hearing back :D

haha ayee :P

i dont know whether to take things to protect my ears from the shrieks, i may survive without after seeing mcfly so many times though.

Edited by Twilightxx

• Showmasters Admin

i dont know whether to take things to protect my ears from the shrieks, i may survive without after seeing mcfly so many times though.

I will be having words with the guys about making sure they make it clear when they go on stage that we're happy with cheering but screaming is a no. It did get stupidly loud in that hall and everyone can be just as exuberant with cheering as they can with screaming (but without the ear pain).

Edited by Too Tall

I will be having words with the guys about making sure they make it clear when they go on stage that we're happy with cheering but screaming is a no. It did get stupidly loud in that hall and everyone can be just as exuberant with cheering as they can with screaming (but without the ear pain).

that would be good, im not much of a screamer myself, it hurts my ears, i cant count the times ive came back from a gig, and still been able to hear the screaming haha.

well lets hope it registers, people may be overcome by the fact its [insert guest name] etc....