Eternal Twilight 2

showmasters

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh i wonder whos gonna get that last lucky ticket.

For some reason i now have the song 'ive got a golden ticket' in my head. :YAHOO:

Not really sure why because these tickets are standards. Must just be the fact that i dont think ive ever used the work 'ticket' so much in one go before.

For some reason i now have the song 'ive got a golden ticket' in my head. :YAHOO:

Not really sure why because these tickets are standards. Must just be the fact that i dont think ive ever used the work 'ticket' so much in one go before.

LOL you know i have too..but the cartman version..lol

LOL Gem, me too... :D:blink:

lol my 2 year old only just learned the word ticket, she gets on a bus and just say ticket ticket ticket ticket ticket but she almost makes it into 2 words it's kinda like TICK- IT! it's cute!

so cool to know that 800 tickets are gone and i am G3 lol

LOL Gem, me too... :D:blink:

shhhh don't tell luke he'll charge me...lol

Will there be a waiting list once it's sold out ? :)

Yes there will

Actually not necessarily. Putting a waiting list into place depends on a number of factors, the main one being if the demand for tickets is still there and quite high. There's also no point having a waiting list if we have no tickets to sell on.

The event is ages away yet, so if we do decide to have a waiting list, then it won't be just yet. It'll come into play much closer to the event when we have an idea whether or not it's worth doing one.

my moneys that there will be a waiting list needed theres soo many people who want to go!

True, but no point having a waiting list if everyone is holding onto their tickets.....

There are no more tickets currently available for Eternal Twilight 2.