Favourite Guest

cookies41

I thought all of the guests were great, Christian seemed quite shy and a little overwhelmed at first, but Sunday she looked a lot more relaxed. I loved her talking about her toy poodles, Gigi and Cash and their puppies and I can't believe she is only 19, she is very mature for her age.

Kellan exudes warmness and was very funny, my friend had her shoot with him and said she has never seen someone so gorgeous in her life, I had to agree :dance:

Justin was ace, he is such a nice guy, although he did deface Christian on my photo, he was running behind with his signings all weekend I think because he was chatting so much. Great guy. His friend Andy was cool too, they are heading to Italy for a few days sight seeing today so hope they have a great time there.

Ashley, how beautiful is she in the flesh, stunning, her photos come out absolutely flawless and she was very sweet.

Peter, I think he was the star guest of the weekend, despite being so poorly on Saturday, he dazzled everyone (move over Robert there is a new Edward in town), mingled with fans so easily, his talks were a lot more free flowing, such a pro and I think ME would be mad not to invite him back as a guest in the future. Total professional.

Odette xx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peter and kellen :)

and christians mum i was talking to her for ages on saturday night!!

xxx

Was she the short big lady? With the Faith bag!?

If so, I was talking to her Saturday night too... Didn't know it was her mum though but I knew she was with Christian.

My fave guest was definitely Peter! He was so lovely and down to earth. He noticed I was nervous during my photoshoot so he hugged me tighter, stroked my back and kissed my head. (You should have saw my face!!)

Please bring Peter and Kellan back for ET2... they are both so awesome! =oD

Peter was fantastic, so friendly and seemed to really enjoy himself, not to mention he is completely gorgeous too :wub:

Justin was just awesome ! He was so chatty and friendly, he made you feel like you were his best mate, loved him :dance:

Peter was fantastic, so friendly and seemed to really enjoy himself, not to mention he is completely gorgeous too :YAHOO:

Justin was just awesome ! He was so chatty and friendly, he made you feel like you were his best mate, loved him :dance:

Justin was lovely!

He and Peter both wished me an early happy birthday. :wub:

Peter was fantastic, so friendly and seemed to really enjoy himself, not to mention he is completely gorgeous too :WAVE:

Justin was just awesome ! He was so chatty and friendly, he made you feel like you were his best mate, loved him :lol:

Justin was lovely!

He and Peter both wished me an early happy birthday. :o

Oh,that was really nice of them. I was pleasantly surprised how genuinely nice they all were and nto at all "Hollywood".

I think I was behind you in the queue for Justin' signing . Were you the lady who said you hadn't seen Ashley and she was sttod next to you ?

Peter was fantastic, so friendly and seemed to really enjoy himself, not to mention he is completely gorgeous too :WAVE:

Justin was just awesome ! He was so chatty and friendly, he made you feel like you were his best mate, loved him :lol:

Justin was lovely!

He and Peter both wished me an early happy birthday. :o

Oh,that was really nice of them. I was pleasantly surprised how genuinely nice they all were and nto at all "Hollywood".

I think I was behind you in the queue for Justin' signing . Were you the lady who said you hadn't seen Ashley and she was sttod next to you ?

lol yeah, that was mum who said that and Ashley was standing next to us.

JUSTIN! I asked him if he liked M&M's and he wrote on my photo "i like m&ms" and drew me some m&ms :wub: He was so sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Peter was pretty awesome, too. It was great how he seemed to enjoy hanging out with the fans, like he was dancing with them and things.

And Kellan was pretty funny.

They were all great :)

Peter coz he's a gentleman and I got to dance with him! :P

Kellan coz he's funny and came and spoke to me and gave me tightest hug ever!

Ashley coz she's sweet and kind and loveable!

Justin coz he said "its la push shraddha!"

Christian coz she treated me like a fren!

They were all equally nice and the sort of ppl I'd love to meet again and again!

For me it was definitely Peter - and I'm determined not to clam up next time.

And I was very surprised that I ended up with a huge soft spot (no, not like that) for Justin. I wasn't overly bothered by him at first, but after I'd got my autograph with him, I went straight out and bought a photo shoot - he was lovely.

And Ashley - was just gorgeous!!

Honestly they were all great but peter was the nicest to the fans making sure everyone was happy

But my fav was kellan he seemed to be so happy and that made me happy plus those tigh shirts :lol:

And justin was so funny i loved him.

Ashley was so sweet!

And christian seemed quiet was she nervous? But she was nice!

KELLAN RULES!!!

I loved all the guests - they were all so courteous and nice.

My personal favourites were Peter and Ashley.

Peter was the complete highlight and even surpassed my high expectations of him.

Ashley was so sweet and lovely. Seemed like a kind genuine person who I would love to meet again.

Edited by Emelso