Event Photos

DavidB

Love looking at everyone elses pics!! It's so much fun to relive it through someone else as well!!!!

Super glad i got silver for Oct now!!

Just wondered if anybody has any pics of Peter sitting on my lap on the Sunday?! We were at the back of the room, by the door and he came over just before the closing ceremony and kissed my friend at the same time - only (sod's law) Peter was sitting on my camera so i couldn't get a photo!!

Either way - i'm still giddy from being so close, :o so don't mind too much at not having photogrpahic evidence!!

xxx

I DO!

We were the girls sitting at the back, in front of you

Peter came over to us, went to you, then came back to us I think? lol

He's so sweet :(

Anyways, hope this is the right one!

peterf.jpg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love looking at everyone elses pics!! It's so much fun to relive it through someone else as well!!!!

Just wondered if anybody has any pics of Peter sitting on my lap on the Sunday?! We were at the back of the room, by the door and he came over just before the closing ceremony and kissed my friend at the same time - only (sod's law) Peter was sitting on my camera so i couldn't get a photo!!

Either way - i'm still giddy from being so close, :o so don't mind too much at not having photogrpahic evidence!!

xxx

I DO!

He's so sweet :D

peterf.jpg

OMG OMG OMG!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:D:dance:

Either way - i'm still giddy from being so close, :P so don't mind too much at not having photogrpahic evidence!!

xxx

I DO!

He's so sweet :lol:

peterf.jpg

i also have one or two pictures of that i think! i sat a few rows in front of you though, so it's from a distance

Either way - i'm still giddy from being so close, :lol: so don't mind too much at not having photogrpahic evidence!!

xxx

I DO!

peterf.jpg

i also have one or two pictures of that i think! i sat a few rows in front of you though, so it's from a distance

Awww - they would still be awesome though, please and thank you! If it's easier send them to my email

jodie.austin@gmail.com

Thank you guys so much!!! :P

wow! that picture of peter is so cool!!

does anyone have a picture of peter sitting on my lap?

It was on the sunday when the guests were leaving the Q&A?

I was sat on the end of the line by the walkway thing, I think im wearing my glasses, im not sure lol

would be awesome if anyone does :P

Either way - i'm still giddy from being so close, :YAHOO: so don't mind too much at not having photogrpahic evidence!!

xxx

I DO!

Awww - they would still be awesome though, please and thank you! If it's easier send them to my email

jodie.austin@gmail.com

Thank you guys so much!!! :huh:

yeah, sure! i'll send them to you as soon as i upload them on my computer

I had to be very, very quick. I was rushed as well I just managed to fumble through thinking of a random pose, although Ashley suggested the back to back pose and Kellan wouldn't tell me what he was planning so I had no idea what face he was pulling until I collected my photos.

photo164.jpg

i have a couple of shots of you taking that last photos with peter, i was sitting just in front of you if you want those??

I can have photos please !! <3<3

=D

P1010633.jpg

peter walking over

then 2 of him taking the photo

P1010634.jpg

P1010635.jpg

enjoy!