marrryme.jpg

Yeah, I love this

I'm actually telling people I'm engaged to Kellan now lol

Oh My God!! thats so cool!! Engaged to kellan. Very Jelous :P:huh: x

LOL :D

I was jealous of myself too :)

x

haha thats so funny, do you have msn? x

Everyones pictures are so great! I think I look awful in mine so I'm only posting one!

TwiConCastMe.png

Hey Stacey, I remember you from last year at LFCC, Rachel?

Hope u had a good time, just so you know im jealous lol

Great pic btw :P

Yeah but I block out peter :D :'(

:o How much do you block out? It's suprising the photographer didn't pick it up, I guess it was a major rush.

Oh hey! I remember you! Thanks! Aw it would have been cool if you'd been here, I would have known somebody else! Are you coming to the next one or to LFCC again?

Oh hey! I remember you! Thanks! Aw it would have been cool if you'd been here, I would have known somebody else! Are you coming to the next one or to LFCC again?

I'm definitely coming to LFCC, having bought my ticket but definitely coming and i really wanna come to the next one. I would have gone to this one but i made myself not go to any cons until my exams are over lol (stupid A Levels) :D and i hadn't gotten into Twilight much until the film came out and i read the book n by then it had mostly sold out lol

Aw you should come to the next one! I might go to LFCC again depending on my money situation at the time! I am going to try though!

OK, I am going to post two more pictures because I am bored, but these are definitely it! Haha

TwiConPeter.png

TwiConKellan.png

I am begging now.. did anyone Get a photo of peter Kissing my hand when he entered at the beginning of the talk on Sunday... desparate now!!!

Oh, were you sitting behind me with the daughter with the awesome gloves?? (and the chair?) :D

But sorry, I don't have a photo :D Did you wash your hand yet?

yes that was me.. I want a photo.. would have been hard to take a photo myself.. lol.. umm well kind of hard not to.. but I was so happy.. and Kellan was so sweet to my daughter.. wanting a high 5 from her..

im so gutted :(

I left my photos with the guests at the event by accident :(

Me and my mate found a pack of photos. Were they left outside the Park Inn on a bench?

We gave them to members of the crew, so just contact them and you'll get them back =] Hope they're yours!

AH! :P:o I was wearing a grey jumper, and have long brown hair?

If there mine I will be forever thankful!! lol B):D:D

Edited by BethCullen

Peter and me :

peterme2.jpg

peterme1.jpg

photo164.jpg

OMG i had to reply to you because that pic of you and Peter in his sunglasses!! Was this when he took a pic with you in the crowd? Haha me and my friends were like HEY US NEXT!!!!!!! :wub:

Love looking at everyone elses pics!! It's so much fun to relive it through someone else as well!!!!

Super glad i got silver for Oct now!!

Just wondered if anybody has any pics of Peter sitting on my lap on the Sunday?! We were at the back of the room, by the door and he came over just before the closing ceremony and kissed my friend at the same time - only (sod's law) Peter was sitting on my camera so i couldn't get a photo!!

Either way - i'm still giddy from being so close, :lol: so don't mind too much at not having photogrpahic evidence!!

xxx

Ok found a couple more with the cast....Just trying to find whose camera I had pics with Peter and me in my pretty dress on lol

Me and Christian at Prom Party

100_6132.jpg

Me and Justin

100_6138.jpg

Me and Ashley...she said 'Oh my god I love your dress...that's so beautiful'

100_6139.jpg

Me and Sarah (EdwardDiggory)

100_6135.jpg

My autographs I decided to get quotes written by the guests...

Ashley - "Oh! You do smell good"

Peter - Michelle "You're part of the family now"

Kellan - Love, "Your monkey man"

Justin - "It's a worm" (Complete with worms drawn on it lol)